Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
4,352 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Do any of you babys love to play chase? I think it is one of Caesar's favorites. I pretend to go after him and he will run 90 miles/hour around the apartment and then back at me to again pretend to chase him. The cat enjoys this game too, he will sit in the chair and as Caesar comes speeding by he will grab at him (he has no claws). He played this game when my grandma was babysitting him one day, it drove her nuts. She was really trying to catch him to bring him inside, but he thought she was playing a game. Now she plays it with him when we go visit her and it just cracks her up. :D

·
Registered
7,428 Posts
Lexi loves to be chased. I don't even have to chase her. I will take a step towards her and off she goes running nuts around the aparment. She will come back towards me and I take another steps and she runs off again.

Outside she loves to run laps. When her friends are out they chase each other until they are so tired they just fall down. It is really funny to watch.

·
Registered
4,352 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Originally posted by Lexi's Mom@Sep 28 2004, 08:24 AM
I will take a step towards her and off she goes running nuts around the aparment.
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=10179
[/QUOTE]

Haha, that's exactly the same way with Caesar, I just pretend to chase, or lunge toward him and off he goes 90 mph, haha. :D

·
Registered
2,863 Posts
i love it when they do the play bow. with her little butt in the air. i think playing chase is the only time her tail wags like crazy!

·
Registered
7,840 Posts
Brinkley does this too...especiallywith the cats...he pants like crazy too...so funny!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
1,812 Posts
Tuffy loves chase.. he's a nut when he gets all excited like that. I just have to try to pick him up and that usually sets him off running.. I like to duck into a different room and then jump out and say boo to him :lol:

·
Registered
1,498 Posts
hahahah i hide too and boo at jongee while she goes crazy and runs around the house..she gets more excited and runs more..

i usually keep changing the hiding places so she doesnt know where i'll be sneaking up on her..

also, if i play hide and seek, i hide in side the shower, strangely, she can never see me inside the shower ,she comes inside the bathroom looking for me but never see me when im right next to her :D she goes crazy looking for me :D

·
Premium Member
236 Posts
Our girls go crazy playing chase, especially our youngest...

Both of them have the funniest running styles.. our oldest is shorter stubbier, and maybe even dare I saw "heavy" I swear she grunts when she gets her little booty moving fast enough..

Our younger one goes crazy running and chasing everyone and everything, the funny thing is when she runs, her legs do not move the way I think any living thing should possibly move under it's own free will ... they go every which way at once,... I have no idea how she is able to move any diection at all, let alone run with that crazy wild leg motion thing as fast as she can.. very strange.

·
Registered
2,863 Posts
Originally posted by GlamourDog@Sep 28 2004, 10:07 PM
I swear she grunts when she gets her little booty moving fast enough..

<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=10216
[/QUOTE]

THats hilarious!!!!!

up until a couple of weeks ago, i would hide around the corner and scare sprite. the reason i stopped:

my brother, who acts like a butt all the time. he and his wife always blame me and cynthia about scaring their daughter(cuz she thinks theres monsters in her closet or wherever) and she told my sister(she's 5 yrs old by the way) that she was scared to go into our bathroom because of monsters. and cynthia was like "theres no such thing" and she was like "thats what daddy tells us". so cynthia tells her that she used to scare me all the time(she still does, and i'm still scared of the dark and im scared of freddy krueger) and laurel(my niece) was like "thats what mommy does to me". i felt sooo bad for her. my mom NEVER scared me(eventhough she scared my sister ONCE when cynthia was 16...so that WHOLE night, cynthia repeatedly scared my mom. my mom didnt do it again. lol).

oh, and my brother, ALWAYS says "dipsh*t", and when laurel was 3, she started saying it and my sister-in-law was like "did you teach her that" i was like :eek:
"you know that YOUR husband is THE ONLY ONE that ever says that word". it pissed me off. anyway, sorry to make this long and dump my drama on all of you. lol.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts