Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Skye is 15 weeks now and settled in so well, she’s so much fun and so lively! The girls are getting on really well, Maizy although almost 9 is still so playful. They play together a lot but I often wonder if it’s getting too rough? Skye is only 1kg and Maizy prob 10lbs, Skye is still very nippy as a puppy and I’ve noticed in their play they are both very mouthy is this normal? However one is always laying on their back, both tails wagging and they always go back for more so I’m assuming it’s all good but having never had 2 thought I’d check? Maizy is a very vocal player 😂 They have been playing on my bed since they woke up and Skye sometimes comes back and sits on me then 2 seconds later goes straight back for more 🤣 very rarely Skye will let out a Yelp where I worry she has got hurt? But again heads straight back for more!

·
Super Moderator
9,597 Posts
Maizy may be taking some mothering duties and showing Skye how to behave. It must be so fun watching them.

Apropos to nothing, but my fading memory, do I remember you were a cabin attendant?

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yes I think that is what it is as they both always seem keen when Maizy does want to be left she goes on the sofa which Skye obviously can’t get on atm!

Your memory is right I am! I’m not currently working with everything going on however but it has been good timing to be at home with training 😊

1 - 3 of 3 Posts