Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I keep this website on my "favorites" listing, for easy clicking everyday. It's something that can be done in seconds, it's free, and helps the animals. I hope that other caring Moms (and Dads) here on SM will help also!

* What to do:
Visit The Animal Rescue Site (http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com) daily and click the purple button. That simple action gives food to an abandoned or abused animal.

* Cost is FREE To You:
There is no cost to you! Funding for nutritious food is paid by site sponsors and goes to nonprofit animal welfare organizations who use it to feed animals living in their shelters and sanctuaries.

* Stats:
The Animal Rescue Site was launched in July of 2002 and generated 22.9 million bowls of food for animals in its first year, and more than 28 million bowls in 2003! With your help, many more animals will benefit in 2005. It all depends on the number of people who visit the site.

Please click at The Animal Rescue Site once a day and forward this information on so more people can help give animals the happy, healthy lives they deserve!

Thanks to everyone who takes a minute to help out!
The Animal Rescue Site

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Here is the direct link:

Animal Rescue Site

Thank you (and the animals thank you, too)!

·
Registered
942 Posts
I thought this was brought up about a couple of months ago, about 4-6 months ago, and I thought we came to the conclusion that it was a scam/business or something because it has a .com ending. Can someone refresh my memory?

~Elegant

·
Premium Member
21,482 Posts
Originally posted by Elegant@Mar 20 2005, 07:26 PM
I thought this was brought up about a couple of months ago, about 4-6 months ago, and I thought we came to the conclusion that it was a scam/business or something because it has a .com ending.  Can someone refresh my memory?

~Elegant
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=44710
[/QUOTE]

I don't know anything about any previous posts but I am positive that these sites (hunger, breast cancer, etc.) are legit. The .com ending doesn't mean it is a scam.

I research scams through snopes.com... they are the definitive word on whether something is a scam, urban legend, etc. Here is the info on this subject:
http://www.snopes.com/inboxer/charity/hungersite.asp

·
Registered
942 Posts
Originally posted by Kallie/Catcher's Mom+Mar 20 2005, 04:47 PM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-Elegant
@Mar 20 2005, 07:26 PM
I thought this was brought up about a couple of months ago, about 4-6 months ago, and I thought we came to the conclusion that it was a scam/business or something because it has a .com ending.  Can someone refresh my memory?

~Elegant
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=44710
I don't know anything about any previous posts but I am positive that these sites (hunger, breast cancer, etc.) are legit. The .com ending doesn't mean it is a scam.

I research scams through snopes.com... they are the definitive word on whether something is a scam, urban legend, etc. Here is the info on this subject:
http://www.snopes.com/inboxer/charity/hungersite.asp
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=44721
[/B][/QUOTE]
Cool, thanks!

~Elegant

·
Registered
1,005 Posts
I found this site when I was in college and I clicked on it everyday. I admit that I haven't done it in a few months as it got lost among my newly added favorites. I will remember to put it up on the top of my list again now though. I also click the breast cancer, hunger, rain forest and other ones. I noticed a new one is the Literacy one. I click them all and sometimes get away with more than one click on each. I don't know if it counts two in one day from the same computer but you never know so I keep clicking till it says I already clicked for the day. Thanks for bringing this up again!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts