Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
2,836 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just found out that I have an opportunity to go to the Oprah Show the day Ricky Martin is on. Now...some of you may laugh...say what you want but the man can sing(yes, his Spanish music is MUCH better than his English) and dance and I LOVE OPRAH so this would be great for me. I am being put on a list and they do a random draw from my fan club. Please please please send some good vibes my way. This would be an awesome thing for me to attend and would def. lift my spirits right now. Keep your fingers crossed for me.

·
Registered
3,483 Posts
I like Ricky Martin! I don't care for his dancing though, but his music is good! Good luck!

·
Registered
2,836 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Originally posted by ButterCloudandNoriko@Jan 16 2005, 10:49 AM
I like Ricky Martin!  I don't care for his dancing though, but his music is good!  Good luck!
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=29917
[/QUOTE]

lol his dancing IS different..it has a lot of ethnic qualities to it and many don't care for it. That's ok...I won't hold it against ya

·
Registered
3,483 Posts
Hahaha! His arms and hips just go everywhere! I definitely wouldn't want to dance next to him. I'd get knocked out!

·
Registered
7,741 Posts
good luck! and shake ur bon bon!

·
Registered
2,836 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Originally posted by MomtwoMaltmuffins@Jan 16 2005, 11:09 AM
Triste, this just might be the opportunity, if you can speak to the right person, whoever that would be? about Oprah doing a show on puppymills. 

It is one thing that the get oodles of requests by mail and email, BUT to have someone physically there to ask.  I dont know just a suggestion.  I know you would not get to able to speak directly to Oprah, but maybe through the grapevine.
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=29922
[/QUOTE]

I do believe Ricky is going on to promote his People for Children foundation which works to help children in various countries...especially child trafficking and such.

www.peopleforchildren.org

it takes a while to load but is worth it. Ricky is very involved in charities and our fan club donates $$ and gifts every year esp at xmas for some children's hospitals so they have gifts at xmas time...

·
Registered
939 Posts
Il like ricky Martin and i Love oprah You lucky girl Good vibes coming your way~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Shake your bon bon shake your bon bon

·
Registered
2,863 Posts
thats totally awesome that you have a chance to go!!!!! i soo hope you can!
and you have to pretend to faint...maybe ricky will give you mouth to mouth.

·
Registered
219 Posts
I'm not really wild about some of his music, but OHH-LA-LA!!! I'd live la Vida Loca with him anyday!!

He could shake any darn thing he wanted....heh.

I'm sending good vibes for you!!! I'm jealous.....

OK-I'm starting to sound like a dirty old lady....lol!!!

·
Registered
2,836 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
me too Denise..but hey, it just wasn't my turn. At one time I had talked that friend from NM into going to Miami to some sort of charity function that Ricky was performing at and doncha know they surprised everyone and they got to eat lunch and pics/autographs w/ Ricky! I didn't go..but hey, it was my friend's turn not mine...my time will come.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts