She looks like she is trying to go to the toilet but she just can't, but then last night I noticed that she had diarrhea (or however you spell it) really really bad. She pooped in my bathroom (my fault) and it was EVERYWHERE!
I put her in her play pen with some blankets and water and a little food... thinking maybe she just needed to take it easy and I'd see how she was this morning.... but she is still doing the same thing!
I'm really scared that she has eaten something.... or I don't know! I remember being told as a kid that if a dog eats something like a hair band then it can wrap around and block their intestines or bowels or something... she has on occasion pulled her hair out... not recently, but what if she found one from a while ago and ate it!?!??!?!??!
The other thing I'm worried about is that she has eaten a "house pest" like a cockroach or something... my house was sprayed about 2 weeks ago. We went away for the weekend and I cleaned it again when I got home - but what if something has since died and she has eaten it...??!?!?!
I'm going to call the vet as soon as it opens (in 1 hour and 33 minutes) but what can I do in the meantime?!?!?
I can't even let her out of the play pen because I'm scared she'll poop like she did last night in my house (I was dry-retching trying to clean that up... it was AWFUL)... but she's so sad being in there
Does anyone know what's wrong with my baby?? She's sort of wet around the mouth (not frothing or anything, but drooling) and has a really wet nose and bad bad bad diarrhea.... ???????????