Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,521 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As some of you may know my stepdad and father in law both have Prostate Cancer. Well we just found out that my stepdads Prostrate Cancer has spread to the lower bone that the spine attaches to. There are two spots there. Please could you keep my stepdad in your prayers?

·
Premium Member
17,468 Posts
Debbie, I am so sorry to hear this---will certainly remember all of you! Could you post just his first name---I will put it on my calendar to prod my delinquent brain. Please keep us in the loop! hugs

·
Premium Member
8,521 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Debbie, I am so sorry to hear this---will certainly remember all of you! Could you post just his first name---I will put it on my calendar to prod my delinquent brain. Please keep us in the loop! hugs

His name is Jim. My mom took him into Rethymno today to get a CT scan of his lymph nodes to see if it has spread there. On Tuesday she takes him to Irakleio for a full body bone scan to see if it has spread to other bones.

·
Registered
245 Posts
I will be praying for your step dad Jim as well as your entire family. **** cancer, I sure wish it would go away!

·
Registered
5,653 Posts
Will be praying for ur dad , Cancer is so awful :( , hopefully its treatable n he can be all well again, i will be praying.

·
Premium Member
24,175 Posts
As some of you may know my stepdad and father in law both have Prostate Cancer. Well we just found out that my stepdads Prostrate Cancer has spread to the lower bone that the spine attaches to. There are two spots there. Please could you keep my stepdad in your prayers?
oh Debbie, I am so sorry things look bleak but that's when God can work his miracles in the body and hearts of loved ones. I love you, if you need me I am here for you

Heavenly Father, thank you for your love, Lord we are here again asking for your touch on Jim. You know exactly what is going on in his body and spirit, Lord I ask that you would be with Jim, help him not to get discouraged, I pray he would put his trust in you, you are a God of miracles, I'm asking for one. I also ask Lord that you would be with Debbie and her mom give them peace that passes all understanding, Thank you Lord for hearing our prayers. In Jesus name I pray. Amen

·
Premium Member
4,225 Posts

·
Registered
2,327 Posts
Debbie, many prayers and positive thoughts being sent to all of you.

·
Premium Member
24,019 Posts
Debbie - I'm so sorry. I'm sending prayers to your Step Dad and also to your FIL. Please take care of yourself through this as well with all the stress over both of them.

·
Premium Member
4,906 Posts
Oh Debbie I'm so sorry. I will be praying for your step-dad, Jim, and for your Mom. Let us know how he makes out with the scans please.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts