Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Banned
258 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hello all,

my name is suzanne and i'm very glad to have found this website

thanks to janine for introducing me to it and bravo to joe for encouraging all maltese lovers to share not only advice but photos and whatnot as well

i recognize some posters from the AMR site but for those who don't know me, here's the dope: canaille (pronounced kan eye, french for rascal) is my very first dog. she came to me from a breeder near montreal at 3 months old. she is now 4 years old, weighs 4 pounds and needless to say, is the love of my life

my friends think i'm

we pretty much do everything together all the time, including travelling. she now speaks 3 languages: french, english & spanish. she met her boyfriend joel in the park nearly 2 years ago and they have been carrying on ever since. i often babysit him and my little one has a bit of an issue with that but i"ll get to that in another thread...
for now, i am smiling all the time as i discover all your beautiful babies, all those wonderful cousins of ours.
it'a a pleasure to meet you all

suzanne & canaille

·
Registered
6,614 Posts
awww.. WELCOME to SM! I think you described a lot of members here on SM... LOVE their babies! Canaille is a sweet heart! She looks like she is giving us an elvis look, with her lip...haha
Cant wait to hear more about Canaille!
Kodie and I are PLEASED to met you both!!

·
Registered
3,483 Posts
Warm welcomes to you and your baby Canaille

She is definitely the coolest baby I've seen! LOL

·
Premium Member
21,482 Posts
Welcome! I remember you from AMR and really look forward to hearing more of the escapades of Joel and Canaille! So glad you're here!!

·
Registered
7,741 Posts
welcome to SM!

being from louisiana i hear the word "canaille" from all the cajun people, but never knew it was spelled that way...cute name.

·
Registered
7,486 Posts
Welcome. Love your dog's name!

·
Premium Member
21,482 Posts
Originally posted by suzanne@Nov 27 2004, 01:58 PM
thank you all. i am so enjoying this site. you definitely will be hearing and seeing more of us  
Suzanne, There are some absolutely fabulous Maltese photos on SM; however, your two are just about the most beautiful pictures of Maltese that I have ever seen..... They are just breathtaking...... the subject, composition, lighting, emotion conveyed........ Wow!

·
Premium Member
21,482 Posts
Originally posted by FannyMay@Nov 27 2004, 08:53 PM
Hello and welcome!  I am so glad you joined.  I think just a few more and we will have everyone from AMR over here lol.  Can't wait to see new pictures!
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=18869
[/QUOTE]

Fanny May, I am so glad that the folks from AMR came here and SM is blessed to have such a large influx of quality posters join, who share their expertise of owning (& being owned by) Maltese.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts