Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,463 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
" Mommy! I want a baby brother or sister! Its not fair! I'm the only maltese in the house - I need a little maltese brother or sister!!
Look at my face, how can you say no?"

How can I say no to that face?:unsure:

·
Premium Member
5,463 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yep!
Milo is getting a little maltese brother or sister!
I don't have a puppy booked but we've been playing the waiting game for a while now but I decided to share the small bit of news with SM as now.
I have a breeder picked out since ages ago and have been in contact with them for a while now - and she had a puppy for me a few months ago but he didn't turn out to be show quality :(

I don't mind gender - a boy or a girl is fine. Theres pro's(and con's) to both!

·
Registered
1,385 Posts
Yep!
Milo is getting a little maltese brother or sister!
I don't have a puppy booked but we've been playing the waiting game for a while now but I decided to share the small bit of news with SM as now.
I have a breeder picked out since ages ago and have been in contact with them for a while now - and she had a puppy for me a few months ago but he didn't turn out to be show quality :(

I don't mind gender - a boy or a girl is fine. Theres pro's(and con's) to both!
omgosh!! that's such exciting news!! can't wait till you introduce the new pup to the SM community!!! :D

·
Registered
1,608 Posts
Is it a local breeder from Ireland?
How long will you have to wait to get your :Cute Malt:pup?
Congratulations:drinkup:

·
Premium Member
5,463 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Is it a local breeder from Ireland?
How long will you have to wait to get your :Cute Malt:pup?
Congratulations:drinkup:
no, there are very few reputable maltese breeders in Ireland so I am going to the UK again(I got Milo there)

No idea how long I will have to wait - I don't mind!

·
Premium Member
8,623 Posts
Congratulations to you and Milo!!
That's great news and I'm sure Milo will be exited when his new sibling gets there. I can't wait to hear stories and see pictures of the two of them together. :wub:

1 - 20 of 38 Posts