Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
730 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I get nothing done around here with this face looking at me all the time:wub:

It's the please PLAY and PLAY and PLAY some more more look. LOL!

Anyone else get distracted by their fluffs?

This is the "I promise I will never ever eat gum again, if you play with me look" LOL!

·
Registered
3,528 Posts
wow- is that Libby?! She's so cute!! You should post more photos of her..I didn't recognize her because she's more grown up now than in your siggy? I love her eyes...she's such a pretty girl.

oh- yes- I'm constantly distracted by Bisou.

·
Registered
5,653 Posts
omg every single morning , while im trying to get me n the lil one ready to leave the house. i stop play a bit , give him a treat , for pooping n peeing in the pad, i carry him n smooch him , n tell him how cute he is , every morning he makes me late ... ive had him for two months now n he makes me soo happy !!

ur baby girl is adorable!

·
Registered
730 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I chopped off most of her hair working on the tear stains and now I'm really liking it.

I'm glad I'm not the only sucker around here.B) It's just the two of us during the day and she thinks I'm her play toy. I do have a ball playing hide and seek with her.

I get on my knees on the side of the couch and ask where's mommy. She sneaks over just like a cat and I jump out and yell BOO! She gets so excited and runs all over like a wild woman.

·
Premium Member
10,319 Posts
Oh, she is just a beautiful little girl. Look at those eyes!!! I am so glad the gum did not bother that sweetheart!!! I love getting distracted with my two!!!:wub:

·
Registered
3,567 Posts
What a Cutie Pie Libby is! I really love that hair clip and her doll face!
She's absolutely adorable!

Alexandra :wub:

·
Registered
5,880 Posts
Libby looks sooooo innocent! :wub: I'm sure you never get anything done with her around! lol

London looks at me with a "demanding" look, but Preston uses what I call the "Puss in Boots face" (the cat from Shrek) and it gets me everytime. lol

·
Premium Member
1,280 Posts
VERY distracted..

She is adorable... those precious eyes... Yes I get very distracted by my clan.. hugs, play, chase them to get them back into the house.. Allot of time is spent with the clan. I have wondered if I will ever go through a day and not say or type the word dog or Maltese..?? Jeanne

·
Registered
1,128 Posts
Libby is absolutely gorgeous!!! :wub: How old is she?

My family, friends and neighbors, my FB friends, my Farmtown friends, all of my dog-list friends ... they all ask "Where have you been?"

And I say ... "With Poppy of course!!" :wub:

Our babies grow up so fast, and I never want to look back and say I don't remember Poppy's first year ... or Cita's senior years because I was busy on FB or farming.

HUGz! Jules

·
Registered
250 Posts
How could you not want to play and smooch on that face all day long :wub:. She just so beautiful and that angelic look :innocent:

·
Registered
730 Posts
Discussion Starter #16 (Edited)
Thanks everyone!

She just turned 1 March 30th. Sniff, she's not a baby anymore.

She's still at it...

Out of all the toys she has, her favorite is that tiny orange basketball that my son got out of some machine, for a quarter.:blush: She brings it to me all day long to play fetch.

·
Registered
847 Posts
i have the exact same problem! it's not good for productivity LOL. she i gorgeous, though. I don't think i've ever seen pictures of her besides your sig! Hmmm...maybe I will try a shorter cut one day...Libby looks great with it!

1 - 20 of 27 Posts