Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

41 - 60 of 346 Posts

·
Registered
2,629 Posts
Oh, Marj, I am so sorry to hear this.....I have not been on for over a week and popped in today and this is what I saw. Prayers are definitely in order for sweet Lil' Miss Lady to get better ASAP.

Praying that it is nothing too serious and perhaps just a bug or something. Hugs to both of you.

Sincerely,
Marie, Pacino & Ralphie

·
Premium Member
2,939 Posts
I'm so sorry to hear about Lady. I pray that she comes through this with flying colors. :grouphug: :grouphug:

Debbie

·
Premium Member
23,996 Posts
OH NO, she was doing so well, I'm so sorry Marj, I'll be praying for her.

Heavenly Father I thank you Lord for your unfailing love, Lord I come to you with a heart of sadness, Lord I ask that you would be with Marj and little Lady. You know them and you know Lady and all her health issues,I ask if it be your will that you would give Lady many more years with her mommy Marj. I ask Lord that you would keep your precious arms around Marj and give her a calm spirit. I ask this all in the name of Jesus Christ my Lord. Amen

·
Registered
3,860 Posts
I'm so sorry to hear this Marj. I hope Lady feels better soon. :grouphug: :grouphug:

·
Registered
880 Posts
:prayer: :prayer: :prayer: My prayers and thoughts are with you Maj, keep the faith that she will pull out of yet another crisis.....I hope that she is back home very soon.

41 - 60 of 346 Posts