Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

Please Pray for Maximillian he's having surgery tommarrow

5K views 63 replies 26 participants last post by  Rocky's Mom 
#1 ·
Hi Girls,

Max was supposed to have a few teeth removed again since the last of his baby teeth did not fall out (13 baby teeth pulled and neuter in July) and his teeth cleaned at the same time.

He was supposed to go in today but he threw up this morning (white foam) so I didn't want him to choke while he is under. So now I will have it done on Saturday at 10am on the west coast.

So I am a bit worried and its like he knows he is going in....I have been pretty upset today. :crying 2: He needs it done since he has problems with his bite and you can tell its sore the way he moves his mouth sometimes.

Please think of my little boy Max tommarrow and that it all turns out okay.

Love Lynda and Maximillian xxoo

#20 ·
#29 ·
Lynda - I'm sending you and Max powerful prayers that all goes well tomorrow. Try to relax and stay busy tomorrow while he's getting it done. I know he'll do fine and won't have an achy mouth anymore. :grouphug:
Thank you, Susan and Tyler....I ope my moute is bedder too...Love Max

#32 ·
Oh poor baby! I will definitely pray for little Max. He's such a special guy and you have become such a good friend to me!!!

I can't wait to hear that he is home and resting comfortably.
Kelly my friend, thanks for thinking of us...I will keep you posted..Kisses and Hugs to you all from Maximillian aka Max...:wub:

#25 ·
Lynda,

Max is going to be fine! Max will be in and out of the vets before you know it! Keep yourself busy tomorrow while Max is at the vet's - the time will fly by! Little Max will be home in his bed-boo-ba, this time tomorrow night.

(((((Hugs)))))
Thanks my friend, I am just a worry wart....I will try and shop till I drop....bring on the amex...ooops... Kisses to Lucy and Barron, from Maxie

#23 ·
#21 ·
Praying for max. Sammie just had same procedure. I was same way as you are then i read on vet bill it Took like 6 minutes. They just pop right out fast he said they use very little medicine it's so quick.
Thank you Kandis, I get worried since its his second time with his teeth. Well I hope its quick...you were lucky....

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.