Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 20 of 53 Posts

·
Registered
4,515 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi, I dont do this often, actually i never have, i'm not a highly religious person but i have my beliefs

as some of you know Kim is in radiology, last night she had to examine the first person she/we know, our dog groomer, she has had a brain hemorage, she had a headache, got dizzy and hit the floor, Kim went in this morning to find her daughter sitting with her, she is out and unresponsive

I just talked to her Wednesday about our health and helping her and her husband do some work to her shop, she talks to Sampson (who she has always groomed his whole life) like he is one of her own, and Maggie too but Sampson is one of her "babies"

Kim is sooooo upset and I am, I dont know what I am, she is like family

Please, whatever you can do, say or pray, I would appreciate it, she is the nicest person I have ever met

·
Premium Member
21,482 Posts
Joe, I am so very sorry to hear this.... I know how shocking this must be for you, espeicially since you just saw her so recently and even were discussing health.

I am not a religious person either but I have heard of studies that indicate that prayer can actually make a difference. I will say a prayer for your groomer.

Please keep us posted.

·
Registered
4,515 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thanks, I "as the man" dont cry alot, but I am tonight, noone but family can see her now so I cant visit or check on her, Kim is calling tonight to talk to a nurse or doctor to find out how she is, I blocked this out earlier today but this is so saddening, I went to school with her daughter in law, my wife worked for her DIL years later, she is family in more ways than one

·
Premium Member
21,482 Posts
Joe, maybe you should go to the hospital and maybe they would let you see her. Sometimes we feel better if we can be there and even if it is just being outside the room rather than being home and feeling so removed from where we really want to be.....

·
Registered
939 Posts
I am so sorry, there are no words to express how difficult these things are. Please know that our thoughts are with all of you during this difficult time.

Keep us posted

Judi

·
Registered
1,091 Posts
I'm so sorry for all of you. I'm not religious, but I will say a prayer for her and keep her and all who care about her in my thoughts. Hang in there as best you can, Joe. You have a lot of friends and support here; lots of prayers and positive thoughts.

·
Registered
4,515 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Originally posted by Kallie/Catcher's Mom@May 7 2005, 09:30 PM
Joe, maybe you should go to the hospital and maybe they would let you see her.
I would never cause discomfort for the family but as you say I hope I can get in, she is more of my family than hers knows

I'm not religious, but I will say a prayer for her and keep her and all who care about her in my thoughts. Hang in there as best you can, Joe. You have a lot of friends and support here; lots of prayers and positive thoughts[/B]
thank you, every positive thing that can be directed to her and her family is appreciated

·
Registered
4,515 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Originally posted by MalteseJane@May 7 2005, 10:08 PM
So sorry for your groomer. I am not a religious person at all but will keep her and you in my thoughts.
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=60785
[/QUOTE]

thank you, thank you everyone, hopefully i can find out more soon

·
Registered
4,515 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Kim had someone at the hospital check tonight, our groomer has been "discharged", she didnt make it, this is something I dont know how to describe or come to grips with at the moment, my thoughts and prayers are with her family, may she find hope, love and peace in heaven

·
Registered
3,483 Posts
This is so hard to hear. I am truly sorry to hear this. I hope you and your family and her family can get through this. May she rest in peace watching over her family and friends. Take Care, Joe.

·
Registered
219 Posts
I'm so sorry about all of this Joe-My prayers for you and yours and her family.

I'll pray for you all in Church this morning.

·
Registered
13,097 Posts
Joe,
I just read yourpost this AM.. I had so hoped there would be a better outcome. I know this is a shock. Just last year we lost a dear friend the same way... so young ( 52) ..so sudden... so shocking to her family and those who thought the world of her.
I will say I think it gave all of us an awareness of just how fragile life can be and we need to take each day and savor it and appreciate it.. and most especially those we hold near and dear.
My prayers go out to you and your wife, her family, and all who were touched by having known her..
Missysmom

1 - 20 of 53 Posts