Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Premium Member
524 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This little doll baby has been in our home for a little over 2 wks now, and she has secured a place in our heart and home. Her name is Chloe and she was bred by Amy Preuett of Sands Maltese. To be honest, we have had a little bit of an adjustment period with Cooper & Tucker (& some potty issues, too), but as I'm typing they are all playing together so sweetly. I feel confident they all will eventually be good buds & we'll take care of the potty problems, too!

This is a picture I took of Chloe & Amy on the day I met them both and brought little Chloe home. Amy gave permission to post this pic. With the topknot, she is at her cutest here!

IMG_0018.jpg

Mommy can't do my topknot yet!

IMG_0037.jpg

I"m extra sweet when I'm sleeping!

IMG_0033.jpg

You go ahead and rest now, Cooper & Tucker...I'll be ready to play again later!

IMG_0009.jpg

Thanks for looking!

·
Premium Member
24,019 Posts
Annie - those are indeed precious pups.:wub::wub: Chloe has the most adorable face and I love the shots of them all in their beds. Congratulations and I know it will get better (pottywise).

·
Premium Member
20,031 Posts
:aktion033: Wow Wee!!! Congratulations! I didn't know you were getting a little girl!!!! She is adorable!! :wub:

·
Registered
4,604 Posts
Congratulations! Chloe is a beautiful puppy. I love Sands...I've spoken with Amy a couple of times and she is so nice! I will definitely be going to her when I'm ready to get my maltese.

·
Registered
744 Posts
Oh she is too cute for words!!! Congratulations!! Your boys are handsome too! (I have two big male dogs known as 'the boys', and three small female dogs known as 'the girls' LOL I laughed when I saw that, I don't feel so lame for calling them that now LOL)

1 - 20 of 43 Posts