Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
6,958 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have become an Ambassador for 'Oscars Law' and by that, my aim is to spread the word far & wide to support the people petitioning for Oscars Law. They are running a competition & the person who spreads the word the widest (the most people shared with) will win a prize - I'm not in it for the prize, I just want to spread this important message.

Oscars Law is very simple - it hopes to:

• Abolish the factory farming of companion animals
  • Ban the sale of companion animals from pet shops/online trading sites
  • Promote adoption through rescue groups/pounds/shelters.
Please watch this video, and spare 2 seconds to click 'Like' - As I said, this is not a competition as far as I'm concerned - and if I do happen to win a prize, I will donate it right back to them.

CLICK HERE TO WATCH & 'LIKE'
http://www.oscarslaw.org/index.php?id=1717

For a bit of history on Oscar, and Oscars law, here is another video - WARNING - the start of this video is quite confronting

Thank you :thumbsup:

·
Registered
321 Posts
You have our support! Watched and clicked! I am surprised, that was pretty tame for a puppy mill video, I am in love with lil Oscar!

·
Premium Member
15,201 Posts
I love the idea of trying to stop this craze. My dream is for it to turn into reality.
you bet I am in for liking it.

in Oscar's Law website, under "about" there was the facebook "like" icon. I clicked on that then a box to also share it in face book popped up, so I clicked on share as well. I hope I did it right.

·
Registered
6,958 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thank you ladies!!!

Kat - Thank you for sharing!! I'm not sure if what you did will go towards my tally, but that doesn't matter - what matters is getting the word out!!

·
Premium Member
15,201 Posts
Thank you ladies!!!

Kat - Thank you for sharing!! I'm not sure if what you did will go towards my tally, but that doesn't matter - what matters is getting the word out!!
I hope that it will because I clicked on the link that you posted here which took me to Oscar's Law website.

According to this screen shot from that page,

Clicking on the URL u shared gotta work at going towards your tally:thumbsup:

I know that spreading the word is the most important thing, but I would love it if someone gave them back the prize - so I think that u gotta get it ... I hope u will!!

·
Premium Member
24,010 Posts
Jacqui - I clicked on your link and "liked" it. Any idea how we can create something like this in the US or if there is something like this? Can you contact her about this? thanks for bringing it to our attention. Happy someone's doing something!

·
Registered
7,915 Posts
Thank you so much for posting this. I liked and shared. And this time, the holidays, is the greatest danger, that people, will go to puppy stores, buy a pup, while their parents suffer back at the mills, and the cycle continues.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts