Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Oh my gosh you guys, please don't think I'm crazy but tonight I am picking up another Maltese baby. He is my Poochie's half brother. I went to see the breeder last weekend to let her see Poochie. She had a litter of 3. Well this one little guy has been on my mind night and day, he stole my heart. So now I will have 2 Maltese, 1 Yorkie, 1 German Shepherd, 3 cats and 2 Parrots. I just enjoy my babies so much. I'm so excited.

·
Premium Member
949 Posts
Originally posted by poochiesmom@Sep 27 2005, 12:27 PM
Oh my gosh you guys, please don't think I'm crazy but tonight I am picking up another Maltese baby. He is my Poochie's half brother. I went to see the breeder last weekend to let her see Poochie. She had a litter of 3. Well this one little guy has been on my mind night and day, he stole my heart. So now I will have 2 Maltese, 1 Yorkie, 1 German Shepherd, 3 cats and 2 Parrots. I just enjoy my babies so much. I'm so excited.
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=103973
[/QUOTE]
This question is obviously from a parent of a "house trained" puppy
Those of us still fighting the good fight wouldn't be thinking such thoughts :D

·
Registered
117 Posts
Originally posted by poochiesmom@Sep 27 2005, 01:27 PM
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=103973
[/QUOTE]

You're not crazy, but you sure are lucky!
Can't wait to see some pictues.

·
Registered
1,064 Posts
WOW! Lucky you!

Have you checked out the ordinances in your area as far as what the legal number (if they have such restriction) of pets that one family can have?

·
Registered
4,515 Posts
Originally posted by Paris'Mom@Sep 27 2005, 05:02 PM
Have you checked out the ordinances in your area as far as what the legal number
not a bad idea, we are only allowed 3 where i live, at my limit

and YES, you are CRAZY :new_Eyecrazy:
:new_Eyecrazy:

haha, just kidding, congrats

·
Registered
3,483 Posts
If you're crazy...you're crazy in love! Hahaha Next time if you visit your breeder again, make sure she doesnt have any liters! TEEHEE

G

·
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Hi Everyone,

I got him!!!
He's a doll baby.
I had called my vet and lucky he saw him at 6:00. He's doing great so far. All of his little brothers are being so sweet. Especially Poochie. He's been smothering him with kisses and sniffs. I'm thinking of calling him Milo or Riley. If anyone else can give me some ideas for boys name, let me know.

Fortunately my husband and I live in the country. We are surrounded by farms. We live on a little less than 2 acres. So no we don't have to worry about any ordinances. Thank goodness! If I had my way we'd have a billy goat too. LOL! But my husband says thats not going to happpen. I will try to post pics tomorrow.
Thanks for all your nice posts.

·
Registered
3,261 Posts
Originally posted by poochiesmom@Sep 27 2005, 07:49 PM
Hi Everyone,

I got him!!!
  He's a doll baby.
  I had called my vet and lucky he saw him at 6:00. He's doing great so far. All of his little brothers are being so sweet. Especially Poochie. He's been smothering him with kisses and sniffs. I'm thinking of calling him Milo or Riley. If anyone else can give me some ideas for boys name, let me know.

Fortunately my husband and I live in the country. We are surrounded by farms. We live on a little less than 2 acres. So no we don't have to worry about any ordinances. Thank goodness! If I had my way we'd have a billy goat too. LOL! But my husband says thats not going to happpen. I will try to post pics tomorrow.
Thanks for all your nice posts.
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=104121
[/QUOTE]
Congrats!!!! Thats wonderful!!!

·
Registered
1,597 Posts
Why welcome to the new little boy....and yes, you are crazy.....in love

1 - 20 of 21 Posts