Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So today was the first day at the new job. And boy, do I have respect for everyone who does a 8-5 job. It's hard. And today was only the first day! Seemed like it was never going to get to 5:00! I even got taken out to lunch too! Lol. I'm hoping it gets better as I get used to it, and actually have passwords to everything, but man, I can't even surf the internet! And the vent was right over my little area, so I froze the entire time.

I'm thinking it's going to take some getting used to. But at least I got to come home to Codi who was happy to see me! Nothing quite like a little white dog happy to see you! Well, I've got to force myself to leave my room once more and go get nails done and food for tomorrow! Thank for listening to me whine!

Oh, and if anyone wants to listen to me complain anymore, I'm more than welcome to! LOL

·
Premium Member
21,482 Posts
It should get better. I usually stay at work until at least 6:00 and I would stay later if it weren't for K & C being at home waiting for me. Time just flies for me at work. I'll see people leaving at 5:00 and think, gosh so and so is leaving early today. And then I notice that it is already 5:00!!

You'll get in a new mode of being at work and it will get better!

·
Registered
2,319 Posts
Real life is hard, isn't it?? I am not completely there yet but I can tell you that it helps when you love what you do. As a medical student, I struggled through all my clerkships, such as medicine, surgery, pediatrics, ob/gyn ... until I found pathology!!!! I just love it -- I could spend hours looking through the microscope at different tumors and diagnosing what I see. I don't mind the hours at all!! In fact, I voluntarily come in on the weekends when I have cases to look at. I finally found a field that makes me feel so happy and complete. Once you love your job that much, it does get better!!!!!

·
Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks guys! I feel much better now that I got some chocolate in me. lol. And well, went and bought a bunch of junk food for tomorrow. I'm sure that as I get used to things and am able to do more stuff, I'll enjoy it a lot more. I just have to realize that it will be pretty boring stuff as I get adjusted. So for now, I'll just have to bring lots of pictures of Codi with me so that I can smile all day long! Oh, and definitely loads of chocolate! Ha Ha

1 - 5 of 5 Posts