Registered
7,486 Posts
OK. Here we go.....Go Flurry!

·
Registered
660 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Originally posted by Kallie/Catcher's Mom@Jan 31 2005, 07:13 AM
Voted! That Dachs sure has a lot of votes already... how is that possible!! ? OK...let's win this one!!!
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=32464
[/QUOTE]

The dachs votes were at 5 when I voted for Flurry, I voted immediately following the notice in my email, I don't know how it is possible either.

·
Premium Member
21,482 Posts
I just now voted again at another computer. We've really got to get behind this to beat the Dach.... come on everyone....

Sheryl... be sure to remind us every day with the link... thanks!!

·
Registered
660 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Originally posted by Kallie/Catcher's Mom@Jan 31 2005, 10:04 AM
I just now voted again at another computer. We've really got to get behind this to beat the Dach.... come on everyone....

Sheryl... be sure to remind us every day with the link... thanks!!
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=32484
[/QUOTE]

I will Flurry is at 13% the dachs at 46% We need votes

·
Registered
1,005 Posts
Awe your Flurry looks so happy in that birthday hat! What a great picture. And sorry to say but that dachshund shot is a great one too. Mid air, that had to be hard. He looks like he is flying. I had a dachshund when I was a teen but he was outside playing with a stray mutt we had taken in and when my father came home from church the mutt pushed my Toby under the car and he died at the vets a little while later. It broke my heart. I loved that dog and he was only a year old. I was in Massachusetts getting a surgery when he died so I didn't get to say goodbye. He was my best friend. I have been trying to talk John into getting a dachshund for a play mate for Fantasia since we didn't get that Maltese but he doesn't want anymore dogs till we move out of this apartment, and then he wants a Lab.
Anyway I voted and will vote everyday. GO FLURRY!!!

·
Registered
1,672 Posts
I voted for that Party Animal!
Now I'll go to my husband's computer and vote again!

But, yeah, those flying ears are appealing but not as much as a Party Animal like Flurry....

·
Registered
7,486 Posts
I LOVE the Flying Flurry.

·
Registered
7,840 Posts
Will vote when I get home...can't get on the site at work.

·
Registered
3,483 Posts
AWWWWW I LOVE THE PICTURE!

1 - 20 of 126 Posts