Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,958 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone.... sorry to be such a pain... but the voting ends today in the bullysticks poll and Liberty Humane Society is in 3rd Place!!! If they stay there, they'll win $1000, which, as we know, all shelters and rescues could use.

So, if you've already voted, many thanks!!! And if you haven't voted yet, please click on the link, scroll down, and vote for Liberty Humane Society. No registration is required!!!

BestBullySticks.com Rescue Shelter $3000 Giveaway Final Voting Round! | Best Bully Sticks Healthy Dog Blog

Thank you so much!!!
Debbie

·
Premium Member
2,958 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Can you vote only 1x, not 1x every day? :huh:
Yes... only one vote. :angry: I guess they keep track of you by your IP address..they probably put some sort of cookie out there. But.... they're in 3rd place.... so I figured I'd post one more plea.... hopefully they can hang on!!!

·
Registered
7,915 Posts
Done :) I tried to see if it would let me vote again, LOL, but it said it already counted my vote. But I just voted 5 minutes ago. Fingers crossed.

·
Premium Member
2,958 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I voted early on when you posted Debbie, but I was just able to vote again and it accepted it:)
Great!! The more votes the better.

When I try to vote again, it lets me select a shelter and then press vote,
but up on the top of the list of shelters it says,
"Thanks, but we've already counted your vote." :blink:

·
Registered
10,743 Posts
I noticed they're up to over 1200,so that's good. Yeah,I noticed they keep track of the IP address,only one vote... But you can use more than one device,but only one vote each... I did get it to work again today,so maybe it takes a day or two between votes....

·
Registered
10,743 Posts
Hi everyone.... sorry to be such a pain... but the voting ends today in the bullysticks poll and Liberty Humane Society is in 3rd Place!!! If they stay there, they'll win $1000, which, as we know, all shelters and rescues could use.

So, if you've already voted, many thanks!!! And if you haven't voted yet, please click on the link, scroll down, and vote for Liberty Humane Society. No registration is required!!!

BestBullySticks.com Rescue Shelter $3000 Giveaway Final Voting Round! | Best Bully Sticks Healthy Dog Blog

Thank you so much!!!
Debbie
You're not being a pain,it's up to 1396 right now!

·
Registered
425 Posts
You are definitely not being a pain Debbie!! I am glad that you posted it because it reminded me to vote (again!!).

1 - 10 of 10 Posts