Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Today I entered a picture of my fur-baby Lilly in the "UK's Cutest Pet" Competition. If any of you think Lilly is cute, might you perhaps be able to vote for her (before next Tuesday)? I'd be really grateful! Her picture is at:
http://wildfireapp.com/website/6/contests/54041/voteable_entries/14966125?ogn=website&order=recency

To vote, just click the green box which is a third of the way down the page, on the right-hand side. (You can compare her picture with the other entrants by clicking on "View all entrants" which is just above and to the left of the "Vote Now" box). I think you can vote every day!

Lilly needs about 720 votes from the general public (gulp!) in order to get into the last 12, all of whom go through to the final stage of the contest. A panel of judges will then cast their votes for the winner. She has already got to number 20 out of 288 entrants (in one day), so we just need to get her up 8 places and into the final.

The Maltese is really quite rare in the UK and it would be great to promote the breed and show everyone how beautiful our babies are. So if any of you might possibly be able to vote and/or pass this on to anyone else you think might like to vote, that would be a terrific help! Fingers crossed!

Thank you so much!

x

·
Premium Member
24,028 Posts
Voted -- she's so adorable and I love that picture. Good luck!! Please make sure you vote daily in the Shelter Challenge that we are voting for on SM to raise money for our Maltese rescue organizations. The link is in my siggie and we're voting for Northcentral Maltese Rescue in Racine, WI. Thanks!

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thank you so much for your vote! I love your Tyler baby too (cool name and even cooler bright jumper!). The Maltese are the most adorable, delightful breed ever aren't they? Lilly's stuck at number 16 today and so I really appreciate all your help. Just 4 places to go now! Btw, I just tried to vote on your thingamy, but could not see what I had to do. I'm really sorry to be so dense! Can you maybe explain where exactly I have to click etc? Sorry!
xx

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
What an adorable pic! I voted. Good Luck
Thank you so much for voting also! I really appreciate it and will let you know how Lilly she gets on. I can't see your babies' pics, but do you really have three Maltese? I am SO jealous, if so. How wonderful! (And I've only just twigged that I should tick the "include message in reply" box when responding individually, so I'm sorry about the previous general message!)
xxx

·
Registered
5,653 Posts
voted !! she is a cutie
Today I entered a picture of my fur-baby Lilly in the "UK's Cutest Pet" Competition. If any of you think Lilly is cute, might you perhaps be able to vote for her (before next Tuesday)? I'd be really grateful! Her picture is at:
http://wildfireapp.com/website/6/contests/54041/voteable_entries/14966125?ogn=website&order=recency

To vote, just click the green box which is a third of the way down the page, on the right-hand side. (You can compare her picture with the other entrants by clicking on "View all entrants" which is just above and to the left of the "Vote Now" box). I think you can vote every day!

Lilly needs about 720 votes from the general public (gulp!) in order to get into the last 12, all of whom go through to the final stage of the contest. A panel of judges will then cast their votes for the winner. She has already got to number 20 out of 288 entrants (in one day), so we just need to get her up 8 places and into the final.

The Maltese is really quite rare in the UK and it would be great to promote the breed and show everyone how beautiful our babies are. So if any of you might possibly be able to vote and/or pass this on to anyone else you think might like to vote, that would be a terrific help! Fingers crossed!

Thank you so much!

x

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Voted! She's super cute - what a face!
Thank you so so so much! Not sure her face is a patch on Aolani's though...especially in his incredible glasses (are they stuck onto the picture, or is he really wearing them?!)! Lilly is now at number 15 in the competition, so she just needs to go up 3 places to get into the final Alas I have now run out of people to ask, so I am so grateful for your help.
xxx

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Voted!!! I just love that pictures...
Thank you heaps for your vote, I'm so grateful for your help. (I sound like an electoral campaigner; I should have a rosette to stick to my chest...and pamphlets!) I'm relieved Lillys is not competing against your "Fab Four" pic though; it's too cute for words!
xx

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
you got our votes ;)

and btw, that is one very CUTE photo :wub:
Yay! thank you so much. You are all so kind. We may just get her into the final 12 at this rate! I'm so grateful. Your action photographs are just the best though. So, so cute and funny! Are they professoonally taken? I'd love to be able to capture my Lilly in those sorts of poses, it's so clever. Not sure she'd work the hurdles quite as elegantly or effortlessly as your baby though!
xxx

·
Premium Member
24,028 Posts
Thank you so much for your vote! I love your Tyler baby too (cool name and even cooler bright jumper!). The Maltese are the most adorable, delightful breed ever aren't they? Lilly's stuck at number 16 today and so I really appreciate all your help. Just 4 places to go now! Btw, I just tried to vote on your thingamy, but could not see what I had to do. I'm really sorry to be so dense! Can you maybe explain where exactly I have to click etc? Sorry!
xx
Thanks Jessica.This should help for voting. We've chosen one Maltese Shelter to vote for this round so that we have more of a chance for getting more votes. On my siggie under Tyler's picture there's a link for the animal rescue site. Click on that and there's a big purple button that you click on to donate food to shelters. Just click on that. Then the page will come up where there is a much smaller button on the upper right saying "Vote Here." Click that. Then it let's you pick your shelter. If you just type in for state WI (Wisconsin) and city Racine then hit search. It will come up with a list. About the third one down you will see Northcentral Maltese Rescue, click on that and then click on VOTE. Next page will be a picture of an animal(to confirm a robo computer isn't voting) and just type in the simple name for what the animal is (cat, dog, goat, panda, etc) Type that and then type enter. It will confirm that you voted. Then when you go to do this the next day or later (you can vote every 12 hours) you will see that Northcentral is already selected so it saves you lots of steps. Let me know if this works. It's simpler than it looks.:) Thanks!:chili:

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Thanks Jessica.This should help for voting. We've chosen one Maltese Shelter to vote for this round so that we have more of a chance for getting more votes. On my siggie under Tyler's picture there's a link for the animal rescue site. Click on that and there's a big purple button that you click on to donate food to shelters. Just click on that. Then the page will come up where there is a much smaller button on the upper right saying "Vote Here." Click that. Then it let's you pick your shelter. If you just type in for state WI (Wisconsin) and city Racine then hit search. It will come up with a list. About the third one down you will see Northcentral Maltese Rescue, click on that and then click on VOTE. Next page will be a picture of an animal(to confirm a robo computer isn't voting) and just type in the simple name for what the animal is (cat, dog, goat, panda, etc) Type that and then type enter. It will confirm that you voted. Then when you go to do this the next day or later (you can vote every 12 hours) you will see that Northcentral is already selected so it saves you lots of steps. Let me know if this works. It's simpler than it looks.:) Thanks!:chili:
Oh thaank you! Just voted and it was easy peasy. I'll def pass it on to my friends and I'll vote each day. What an amazing cause. Thank you so much for helping all the poor doggys. Personally, I will forever feel guilty that I didn't get my own baby from a rescue shelter. I know it is bad to say, but I really wanted a Maltese and over here in the UK they are so uncommon that there is such a slim chance of finding one in a pound. I'm really ashamed I didn't take in a more needy doglet though, so thank you for all of your kind good work.
xxxx

·
Premium Member
Sandi-- w/Kitzel (Kitzi) & Lisel (Lisi)
17,981 Posts
Voted for Lilly's cute face! Can you vote only l time?

·
Premium Member
24,028 Posts
Oh thaank you! Just voted and it was easy peasy. I'll def pass it on to my friends and I'll vote each day. What an amazing cause. Thank you so much for helping all the poor doggys. Personally, I will forever feel guilty that I didn't get my own baby from a rescue shelter. I know it is bad to say, but I really wanted a Maltese and over here in the UK they are so uncommon that there is such a slim chance of finding one in a pound. I'm really ashamed I didn't take in a more needy doglet though, so thank you for all of your kind good work.
xxxx
Thanks a million Jessica. Passing it onto friends is terrific. :chili: We're really hoping that we can get some help with the challenge. You can google Northcentral Maltese Rescue and see the adorable dogs they are helping.

·
Premium Member
2,210 Posts
Oh no, this is too much! Your picture is so amazing also! What a cute beauty. How happy and comfortable does Suzi look in her own bag! I am so glad this is a UK competition, that's all I can say!
xxxx
Oh, you are too kind. That is Cody, my little man sitting in that bag. :) I always love to help others in contests. Your photo is just adorable and very clever. :wub:

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Voted for Lilly's cute face! Can you vote only l time?
Thank you loads and loads! Seemingly you can only cast vote multiple votes from the same person through different web browsers, (internet explorer, firefox, chrome etc), but that means nothing to me since I am terrible at technical stuff! If she doesn't shift up those vital 3 places by Monday I may well have to take a crash course!

Beautifil Sandi looks totally like a bay in your profile pic. I'm laughing at the cuteness to myself here right now!

xxx

1 - 20 of 23 Posts