Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,955 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone.

The Liberty Humane Society is a very small animal shelter near the Statue of Liberty in NJ. They help all animals. My daughter volunteered there when she lived in NJ and she still keeps in touch and tries to support the shelter. Like all rescues and shelters, they could really use money. They made it into this bully sticks poll and voting ends Wednesday. If you could vote for this shelter, I would really appreciate it and I know they would, too. According to their newsletter, $1000 can pay for 20 spay/neuter surgeries or keep them in cat litter for months.

Just click on the link, scroll down the page, and vote for the Liberty Humane Society.

BestBullySticks.com Rescue Shelter $3000 Giveaway Final Voting Round! | Best Bully Sticks Healthy Dog Blog

Thank you so much in advance!!!

Debbie

·
Premium Member
24,019 Posts
Just voted. So easy to vote and not registering. Debbie I wonder if people think this post is about our usual shelter voting and might not look at it if they vote normally.

·
Premium Member
2,955 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Just voted. So easy to vote and not registering. Debbie I wonder if people think this post is about our usual shelter voting and might not look at it if they vote normally.
I never thought of that, Sue... but I can't edit the post now, I guess my time limit is up. I guess I'll just have to hope that people read it.

Thanks for voting!!!!

·
Membership Suspended
2,839 Posts
...Hope not.

However, the ballot box can be stuffed on this contest - I voted 6 times by closing the window, and clicking on the link again, then voting again. :thumbsup:

Eleventh Hour Rescue is in frist place with 513 votes
Liberty Humane Soceity is in second place with 352...until I go back to the site to stuff!

·
Premium Member
2,955 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
...Hope not.

However, the ballot box can be stuffed on this contest - I voted 6 times by closing the window, and clicking on the link again, then voting again. :thumbsup:

Eleventh Hour Rescue is in frist place with 513 votes
Liberty Humane Soceity is in second place with 352...until I go back to the site to stuff!
I closed the window and clicked on the link again and it allowed me to hit the vote button, but it displayed a message on the top that said that my vote had already been counted.... so I wasn't able to vote more than once.

Thanks for the help!!!!

·
Membership Suspended
2,839 Posts
I closed the window and clicked on the link again and it allowed me to hit the vote button, but it displayed a message on the top that said that my vote had already been counted.... so I wasn't able to vote more than once.

Thanks for the help!!!!
Sorrry.

·
Premium Member
2,955 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I'm sorry that we can't vote more than once, too.... but thanks for the help! As I'm sure you know, even one vote helps. I vote in the shelter challenge on a daily basis and I'm just as frustrated as you that we can't win. Hopefully, since this seems to be a smaller poll, they have a chance.... they only have to be in the top 3 to get some money.

·
Premium Member
8,623 Posts
I just tried to vote twice and got that message too. :angry:
I emailed the link to myself and I'll vote on my Ipad too.:thumbsup:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts