Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Premium Member
24,019 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Please vote for Tyler at the Petcentric Dog Show Photo Contest at The petcentric Dog Show Contest - petcentric by Purina. That page should get you there and just enter Tyler under name and New York City under city. If any error try refreshing. YOU ONLY NEED TO VOTE ONCE :chili: They donate some money to pet rescue for each vote received. So one of the categories was John O'Hurley Look Alike so here was mine.:HistericalSmiley::HistericalSmiley: What do you think? I think the hair was the key and a little expression:)

·
Premium Member
10,319 Posts
Sue, I went in to vote and put in Tyler and New York and Tyler's pic popped up and it had Flag as inappropriate in red letters on the upper right of his picture and I could not go any further.......Did anyone else get this??? It would not let me move from that page.........Sorry!!!

·
Registered
5,653 Posts
thats if u want to flag it as innappropiate , on the b ottom right it should have a red vote , click on that :) i just voted !
Sue, I went in to vote and put in Tyler and New York and Tyler's pic popped up and it had Flag as inappropriate in red letters on the upper right of his picture and I could not go any further.......Did anyone else get this??? It would not let me move from that page.........Sorry!!!

·
Premium Member
24,019 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks Dianne. I went there and it showed an error on the search but then I refreshed and it came up. :blink: I edited my OP to show New York City instead of New York. Maybe that helped.

·
Registered
11,074 Posts
I just voted! There is a place where you can flag the photo as inappropriate, but it's not already flagged as being inappropriate. The only thing that makes it tricky is when you click on his picture to vote, there is a red 'vote' button on the lower right side that is almost hidden at the bottom of the screen. Just click on what you can see of the red button and it will take your vote. :thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
17,469 Posts
Kitzel & Sandi voted for Tyler----we were the 7th vote! C'mon on folks!

·
Premium Member
24,019 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thank you all so much for voting. :wub::wub: And of course I'm assuming you'll all voting in the Shelter Challenge like we do every day...6 times a day:)

·
Premium Member
10,319 Posts
I just voted! There is a place where you can flag the photo as inappropriate, but it's not already flagged as being inappropriate. The only thing that makes it tricky is when you click on his picture to vote, there is a red 'vote' button on the lower right side that is almost hidden at the bottom of the screen. Just click on what you can see of the red button and it will take your vote. :thumbsup:
I click on the Vote button and then up pops a hugh pic of Tyler and it won't move up or down, when I move the scroll button on the right all the way to the bottom, the background moves that is faded moves but not the picture of Tyler and there is no red button to click on, I put my cursor on the bottom of the pic and went all the way across trying to get something........I have a bar at the bottom with all my icons and I'll bet it is hiding what I click on......sorry Sue!!!

·
Premium Member
24,019 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I click on the Vote button and then up pops a hugh pic of Tyler and it won't move up or down, when I move the scroll button on the right all the way to the bottom, the background moves that is faded moves but not the picture of Tyler and there is no red button to click on, I put my cursor on the bottom of the pic and went all the way across trying to get something........I have a bar at the bottom with all my icons and I'll bet it is hiding what I click on......sorry Sue!!!
That's okay Dianne. I often have issues on my computer so I totally get it. Thanks for trying though...twice.:hugging:

·
Premium Member
20,031 Posts
I don't see any picture of Tyler! It says it's been removed from Photobucket. :unsure:

I'll be back later to try again.....

·
Membership Suspended
2,839 Posts
Tyler got my vote...tried to vote 2x but it wouldn't let me - Votes for Tyler 8 :aktion033: Go Tyler!

·
Membership Suspended
2,839 Posts
I had that issue too, but here's how to resolve that problem...

In the lower right corner of your window is a + 100% then a little arrow. Click on the arrow and reduce that screen to 75%. You'll see the red box that says vote! :thumbsup:

1 - 20 of 39 Posts