Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

Please welcome Candy!!!!

2K views 43 replies 35 participants last post by  lynda 
#1 ·
So I got my little maltese baby!!!! :chili::chili:

She is Marcris "Wild about Candy". Her daddy is Champion Marcris "I'm Wild About Harry" who was named after Joyce's late husband. She was the only puppy in the litter and is now 16 weeks old and 2.6 pounds of sweetness. Although I was worried about how my little alpha girl Cocotini was going to react-she LOVES her!!!! I'm so happy!! She "mothers" her and they run and play together all the time. Here are a couple of pictures of sweet little Candy.:wub::wub::wub:

Attachments

See less See more
#3 ·
Joceyln -- congratulations :chili::chili:. She looks like Cotton Candy -- so cute and yummy:wub::wub: What a doll and from great lines. Love Marcris.:chili::chili: So glad Cocotini and Candy are getting along so well. Can't wait to see pix of them together.

#10 ·
well, actually I went to get one of Bonnie Palmer's puppies, but she was going to be a little larger than I wanted and I decided I needed a puppy now rather than later and Joyce happened to have a little girl that she was holding onto to see if she turned out for show and I thought was adorable and Joyce said I could have her .....sooooooo that's how I got Candy!!

#22 ·
She's precious. Welcome and congrats! Hope you have a wonderful time with your new addition.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.