Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,863 Posts
my sister and i met this lady who had a yorkie that she bought from a petstore. and she also had a 3 yr old boy that would pick up the yorkie and throw him around. she stepped on the yorkie (his name was Rebel) like 5 times during our 1 hr class. it was soo sad. and she told me and my sister that she didnt even want the dog. her husband had bought it from a petstore for $1200 and the dog was stupid and pooed in the house ..blah blah blah. we offerred her $2,000 already named him Teddy, had our hopes up high---and she said 'no'. it totally sucked. he was perfect. he wanted to play with ellie during class and sprite was fine with him. it makes me sad when i think about it, you know? like this woman obviously didnt want the dog---but kept it because he would poo in the bed and just bother her husband. people are really messed up.

·
Registered
2,863 Posts
LOL, maybe its because i live in CA?? I dont know! i keep asking myself the same question. but my friends know the WEIRDEST people. like--seriously. so compared to me---i know normal or boring people. LOL. :D

1 - 6 of 6 Posts