Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 20 of 56 Posts
M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So, I'm just wondering who we all are. Everyone seems so friendly. I'm not trying to be nosy or anything, just plain curious.

I'm guessing mostly female - 20's and 30's mostly?

I'm a girl - (52 years old) Wow, that sounds old - but I'm not old at all.

·
Registered
7,840 Posts
32 year old married-mother of two skin kids (boy-8, girl 5)
Been married 10 years in July. Teach seventh grade language arts.
Devoted mother to three cats, and three dogs too!!!

·
Registered
6,614 Posts
24yrs old girl... working as a software tester.
I think there was a poll on this before... ummm...

·
Registered
179 Posts
I'm 54, female, a hospital staff nurse. Had open heart surgery a year ago, Married, one daughter in college and I have TWO rescue pups I have had since 2001.

I have one other maltese, Chumley, that I had from 1986-2001.

·
Registered
7,486 Posts
I'm 47 for a few more months. My husband and I celebrate our 27th anniversary in July. We have two daughters - one starting dental school and the other a junior in college. We have 3 dogs. I like to play tennis and my husband is a golf fanatic.

·
Registered
1,597 Posts
I am a 46 year old widow with one grown daughter and one incredible little boy named Teddy...I work in a medical consulting office working with database design with data from many of the country's leading hospital's and most days it is exciting...but never as good as coming home to Teddy....some days he can even come with me...I love those days.

Susan

·
Registered
63 Posts
I am a 33 year old stay at home mom of 3 kids (daughter 8 and 2 sons 7 and 3)

I will be going back to work in September as a HCA
,I think they call them PSW's now. I have 5 dogs and 4 cats

·
Registered
3,287 Posts
I was 52 in March,married 10 yrs. 5 grown kids (3 mine) 2 hubbies but I claim them all and have the Mothers ring they got me to prove it! I own a Barber/Styling shop (22 yrs) with 4 emplys. My fluffbutts Bailey,Kirbie,Lamby and two cats Snickers (my Moms Pershion) and Tucker! Arfican Gray Parrott (Bessie) a cockateel (Lucky) cause he landed on my daughters friends head while sitting in our yard! And lots of fish! And last but not least 5 grandchildren ,one who is having her 1st birthday tomorrow, Happy Birthday Kaydence !! Grams loves ya !!

·
Premium Member
21,482 Posts
I'm 56
and have been divorced for many years and have no children, so my Malts fill that space for me. I've been with my company for 23 years and I am an executive VP but my job duties are merchandise manager, catalog manager and web site manager for a niche consumer catalog. I got my first Malt in 1990 and she lived until 2002. I then got Kallie in 2002 and Catcher in 2004. Besides K & C, my passions are the performing and visual arts.

·
Premium Member
8,543 Posts
I will be 62 end of this year and have been married with the same partner for 40 years now. I must be the oldest one here. We have a 37 years old daughter married to a nice guy and a 15 months old grand'daughter. Alex is our first Maltese but we had other breeds of dogs along the years.

·
Registered
776 Posts
I'm 23, female, a medical student (getting an MD and a PhD actually)... no kids, no marriage. I've got a serious Sig Other, but he's long-distance, so I get lonely. (Hence, why I'm looking for a Malt puppy to be my companion.) My parents and younger sister live 5 hours away (in the same town as the Boy) so I visit them when I can.

This is a cool poll! I like finding out about people. :_

·
Premium Member
13,652 Posts
I am 55 and married to a wonderful American guy.
I am originally from Australia and now in the US.
We are both retired and loving it too I might add.
Hubby never had children so now I am very happy to share my two, a son 35 and a daughter 34 and two wonderful grandchildren.
Sadly they all are back in Australia, but we try to visit them each year and often chat to them on line.
We have our little Scooby here and he is our precious baby.

·
Registered
226 Posts
i'm 21 and engaged to be married in june 2006 to the man of my dreams. sounds kinda corny but it's true!!!
i am almost done with my undergrad education. i have 2 dogs, one rottweiler, morgan 9 months, and one maltese, tessa 4.5 months. i live in santa barbara, ca.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Turning 23 in July, just graduated with my BS in Electrical Engineering and BA in Math. Taking some time off before I start school again to get my masters. I work at Disney with digital media and anti piracy, but am considering taking a different job in the defense field down in san diego (northrop). i live with my b/f of 7 years. i have one furbaby, coco and i love her to pieces.
they are my everythings.

·
Registered
4,515 Posts
hi, i'm Joe and I'm an.......oops wrong meeting again, move along, nothing to see here

I'm 32, my wifes 33 and our son is 13

1 - 20 of 56 Posts