Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3,287 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I keep reading all the posts on different dog foods,and i was wondering if it would be easier for some of us if we could see a poll of what everyone feds their babies.There is so many threads on it, i think if we could do it all on one thread and just vote on the ones we feed, it might not be so confusing :new_Eyecrazy: Just a thought,and it would take someone smater than me to set it up.LOL What do you guys think?

·
Premium Member
21,482 Posts
Originally posted by sheila2182@Jan 1 2005, 01:30 PM
I keep reading all the posts on different dog foods,and i was wondering if it would be easier for some of us if we could see a poll of what everyone feds their babies.There is so many threads on it, i think if we could do it all on one thread and just vote on the ones we feed, it might not be so confusing  :new_Eyecrazy:  Just a thought,and it would take someone smater than me to set it up.LOL What do you guys think?
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=26751
[/QUOTE]

Sounds like a great idea!! Go for it!

·
Registered
3,287 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Originally posted by Kallie/Catcher's Mom+Jan 1 2005, 01:38 PM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-sheila2182
@Jan 1 2005, 01:30 PM
I keep reading all the posts on different dog foods,and i was wondering if it would be easier for some of us if we could see a poll of what everyone feds their babies.There is so many threads on it, i think if we could do it all on one thread and just vote on the ones we feed, it might not be so confusing  :new_Eyecrazy:  Just a thought,and it would take someone smater than me to set it up.LOL What do you guys think?
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=26751
Sounds like a great idea!! Go for it!

<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=26752
[/B][/QUOTE]
Thats where someone elese has to step in,i have no idea how to set it up!LOL

1 - 5 of 5 Posts