Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I gave Koda a bath last night, he was all nice and clean until he went outside and the pollen is so bad right now in NC that his feet and belly were all yellow. It was horrible. Can anyone recommend something, isnt there little dog booties he could wear?

Thanks!

·
Registered
7,915 Posts
Oh heavens, he's still a young one, isn't he? Just a thought, but did the vet give you the green light to take him out on walks yet? Does he have all his necessary shots? I know our vet, gave the shots in stages (one shot every 3 weeks) and told us when it was okay, to start taking them outside on walks. You have to be so careful at this young age, if they are not fully protected.

Sorry, I know am not answering your question, but not sure where you are taking your little guy out to.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
He was just in my backyard which is fenced going potty. I have not and will not walk him, only around my yard.

·
Registered
9,288 Posts
You can try a hypoallergenic baby wipe or a clean wet rag/towel. Just be sure to use a newly clean one each time (or you'll be rubbing the pollen right back in). If its extra bad a clean water rinse in the sink and towel dry will do.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts