Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ponyo and my son, leaving her hometown of Okinawa!

Ponyo and Cali at my MILs house, relaxing poolside!

Ponyos first thanksgiving! Raw turkey, YUMM

We made it to Delaware! Its COLD, so yes, I make her wear these silly thermal pj's :)

Cali and Ponyo taking a nap in our new home!

Ponyo vs. the xmas tree! :blink:

thanks for looking!

·
Registered
3,899 Posts
Ponyo is such a doll!! And Cali looks like a sweetheart. That's a great photo of you too-- you seem very excited for the raw turkey! J/K! Thanks for sharing!

·
Premium Member
20,073 Posts
:chili::aktion033: Yeay!!!:chili: I have missed seeing pictures of Ponyo so much!! She's such a doll baby!! Now you have to work on a sweater wardrobe for her!!

·
Premium Member
24,028 Posts
Oh cute!! Nothing like a Ponyo fix in the morning!!:wub::wub: They both look like they're adjusting beautifully (that napping shot). Ponyo's looking cuter than ever. Love the haircut in the second shot. Ponyo's looking like Ava there:):thumbsup:

·
Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I really liked that hair cut too! It was her last one in Okinawa! I hope when it warms up we can find another great place to do it just as cute! As for now we are growing her hair out, it has been a month and 1/2 since her cut, she's looking pretty fluffy :)

thanks for all the sweet comments everyone :)

·
Registered
5,653 Posts
omg what beautiful kids u have , human and fluffs .. i love the napping shot , i love her haircut , the thermals are adorable and omg the pic of her by the tree !! i missed u guys so much !!!

·
Registered
13,404 Posts
Sweet pics. Looks like everyone is happy to be back and Ponyo loves his new digs. THe PJ's are adorable!

·
Registered
4,604 Posts
Aww Ponyo is a beauty!! And Cali too! I also love her haircut. In the time you've been gone, Ponyo has grown so much. Thanks for posting pics :) Welcome back!!!!

·
Registered
2,331 Posts
I just received my first Christmas present..Ponyo and Cali pics!!!! what a great present!!!! I so missed seeing those two...She looks adorable is her new jammies...Thanks so much for posting pics again:chili::chili:

·
Registered
1,654 Posts
I love her thermol undies....how sweet! I am glad you are back in the US! What do your kids think?

Ponyo and Cali look so sweet together.

·
Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
The east coast is taking some gettins used to.The kids think it great beacuse we listened to their wishes and moved on base so they can walk to and from school and live very very close to a lot of kids their age. I was really hoping on living off the base and having some land to play with, but whatever keeps the little ones happy :)
anyway, we are enjoying it so far! Ponyo is a little annoyed, she hates the cold..lol

·
Registered
1,385 Posts
Ponyo! Welcome to north america :D
She's sooo adorable and still looks like a baby to me :wub:

·
Premium Member
Sandi-- w/Kitzel (Kitzi) & Lisel (Lisi)
17,980 Posts
So she is almost a year old now? How big is she---she seems so small! Especially next to the big guy!
I hope she will get used to the cold soon. So happy your kids are enjoying life on the base----there will always be time for other things when they are grown-up!

·
Registered
863 Posts
Welcome back home! So glad you and your loved ones are doing well. I feel the same way about cold, Ponyo. But sweaters are fun.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts