Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone else's dog done this? :blush: Or should I just submit her to a museum of the weird, true, and freaky?

·
Registered
450 Posts
The boys have moved off of the pad when poo has been stuck and would not drop. They would come to me for help. That is quite funny. I have to make sure they are always trimmed in that area.

Is she playing, then gets the urge to go and continues to play?

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
She was just continuously running. Stanley Steamers is going to love that we got this dog.

·
Registered
5,653 Posts
i think it was problaby dangling lol .. dolce runs like a freak if he has poop stuck to him .. like hes trying to run away from it lol

·
Registered
995 Posts
Haley has long hair(I need to update my sig and pic because they are when she was a puppy) every so often she will poo and some of it will get stuck. You would think a bad boogie man was chasing her with how she flys through the house then runs to Mommy to clean/get it off, LOL:eek:
Sometimes it does fly off before she gets to me, eww!:yucky:

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks, but I have a much bigger problem tonight - she attacked my older dog. There is one dealbreaker I have with animals, and that's aggressiveness towards people or animals. The dog she attacked is more than four times her size, one retaliation and I'm looking at another doc. visit. I really, really, want her to be part of the family after the dog that is in her twilight years has passed but she can't stay with me if that continues.

·
Registered
59 Posts
my malt still has "accidents" in the house. He knows he should only go outside so if he thinks he will be caught in the act he runs along while squatting leaving a trail of presents in his wake. :smilie_tischkante:

·
Super Moderator
10,175 Posts
Thanks, but I have a much bigger problem tonight - she attacked my older dog. There is one dealbreaker I have with animals, and that's aggressiveness towards people or animals. The dog she attacked is more than four times her size, one retaliation and I'm looking at another doc. visit. I really, really, want her to be part of the family after the dog that is in her twilight years has passed but she can't stay with me if that continues.
What did she do when she attacked your other dog? How is she today?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts