Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,471 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have noticed that Delilah will go poop, sniff, trot off, then turn around and go back and sniff again. What's up with that!? At least she ain't eating it! Which is what Rebekka, our GSD use to do. That turned me off from that dog,LOL

·
Registered
847 Posts
No idea about the sniffing. Sounds cute, though.

But, my boyfriend's brother has a GSD that eats its own poop. Maybe it's a breed thing..

·
Premium Member
949 Posts
lilly sniffs to both urine and poop

·
Registered
5,653 Posts
yes dolce was eating eukanuba n it had no smell . i started wellness n it has no smell, im happy about that . since his weeweepad is in the kitchen.

·
Premium Member
1,471 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Yeah my cats and dogs poop has no smell. Now my Moms dogs. Aacckkkkkk Dirty, her pit bull. OMG he leaves MONSTER poops and it is horrible smelling. He eats benefull aka crap in a bag! I've been telling her to keep them on Nutro, but she don't listen. Then wants to know why he's crapping all over her kitchen. <shudder>

·
Registered
552 Posts
Dora does that sometimes and I think it sort of "primes" her brain to poop--I can take her out to yesterday's poo spot and she'll sniff it and all of a sudden it occurs to her....hey I think I need to do that again!

·
Registered
5,880 Posts
London is a poop eater...Always has been. :thmbdn: It is one of the main reasons why I never wanted to pad train her.

Preston isn't interested in his poop at all, so I know it's not their food -- it's just her.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts