Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
841 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
oh my gosh Summer is eating the poop in the back yard Caught her with it in her mouth 2 days in a row Please someone tell me this is just a passing thing.
I really got on to her and yuk what can I say it justs so
gross. and its not even hers I think its Christy's or the cats they have a place back behind my house where the orange trees are and its all dirt so they seem to all go potty back there Were getting a fence for that part of the yard but its not here yet ( the whole yard is fenced really well she can't get out of the back yard)
I let her out and off she goes to the back and I know
what she's going to do
Is she lacking something in her diet ? She does seem to be getting picky

sigh
Summer poop poop mouth

Look at that face why would she go and do that I don't even want kisses right now :lol:

·
Registered
4,035 Posts
Yikes! I don't have any advice, but others here had the same problem. I hope you and Summer can find the right solution to end this icky problem

·
Registered
1,428 Posts
Originally posted by Theresa@Jun 26 2005, 09:36 PM
  oh my gosh Summer is eating the poop in the back yard Caught her with it in her mouth 2 days in a row Please someone tell me this is just a passing thing.
  I really got on to her and yuk what can I say it justs so 
gross. and its not even hers I think its Christy's or the cats they have a place back behind my house where the orange trees are and its all dirt so they seem to all go potty back there Were getting a fence  for that part of the yard but its not here yet ( the whole yard is fenced really well she can't get out of the back yard)
I let her out and off she goes to the back and I know
  what she's going to do 

Is she lacking something in her diet ? She does seem to be getting picky 

sigh
Summer poop poop mouth

Look at that face why would she go and do that I don't even want kisses right now :lol:
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=75499
[/QUOTE]
Yep--her and Ruby Jean are certainly related
!! I just really got onto her everytime she ate it and we don't have the problem anymore.....I thought I was imaging things when I first saw her with it in her mouth....
There was awhile there when I wasn't accepting any kisses from her and she hated that!!

·
Registered
1,498 Posts
i would buy some dog breath mints in handy so u can give it to ur baby whenever she eats poop..i always have them since my girl used to eat her poop everyday when she was younger but shehas almost broken the habit

·
Registered
1,428 Posts
Originally posted by mee@Jun 26 2005, 11:15 PM
i would buy some dog breath mints in handy so u can give it to ur baby whenever she eats poop..i always have them since my girl used to eat her poop everyday when she was younger  but  shehas almost broken the habit

<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=75516
[/QUOTE]
off-topic (sorry) but Jongee's harness is so dang cute!! - couldn't not say something!!

·
Registered
1,498 Posts
Originally posted by RubyJeansmom+Jun 27 2005, 01:18 AM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-mee
@Jun 26 2005, 11:15 PM
i would buy some dog breath mints in handy so u can give it to ur baby whenever she eats poop..i always have them since my girl used to eat her poop everyday when she was younger  but  shehas almost broken the habit

<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=75516
off-topic (sorry) but Jongee's harness is so dang cute!! - couldn't not say something!!

<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=75517
[/B][/QUOTE]

hahah i bought all of the used harnesses that Candice was selling on SM

THANK YOU for your kind words

·
Registered
70 Posts
Yep...Bailey has eaten a few cat turds himself.
He doesn't eat his own poo; however, for some reason he just can't resist the cat's mess. I am hoping this is a "puppy" thing, and soon he will grow out of this disgusting habit! He has only gotten a hold of the poo a few times and I have the weakest stomach of anyone in the world. Yep... you guessed it... when he gets in the poo... I toss my cookies.
So, let's just pray that our darlings grow out of this gross poo eating phase.

·
Registered
841 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
GSIX so sorry about you tossing your cookies I 'm not that bad yet :lol: I know its a habit so i guess like you say just start really getting on to her and maybe she'll get the hint
and jung ee I have a harness just like that only its herring bone pattern with pink ribbing just velcro on our way we go :lol: We do have the cutiest store in town ( thats where we got Summer , she gets them threw breeders in La area) its all doggie stuff its named after her maltese Biscutt she's 2 mos. older than Summer and is always in the store
I've spent a fortune in there she still has this one purse that I want so bad but its like 300.00 and I'm like shoot I don't even buy myself purses for that much
well maybe I have but I'm waiting for her to mark it down
its brown w/cream colored poka dots pink inside and small thats the best part. Summer has two carriers but their so big, pretty heavy after a while so I would like to try a smaller one. well I got off the subject
sorry
Ps I'm the worst speller in the world so bear with me

·
Registered
2,544 Posts
Peechie's done the poop eating thing. She likes eating my cats poop out of the kittyliter, very gross. You know she's done with kitty litter all over her face. I have to make sure I get cat poop out the kittylitter right way.

Peechie's Mom - Karen

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.