Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
15,201 Posts
oh no - the title looks like a heart breaking story :( I don't wanna click it. I think I've already watched and read enough saddening stories today....I already watched a kitty trying to wake her friend kitty up (friend kitty was already dead-first kitty broke my heart; tears washed my whole face while watching like a baby)...then i watched the video of the lady who got the flue vaccine that made me sad and made me think a bit more about these shots that people take in a regular basis, then the fb issue, then our SM friend who is faced to the choice of re-homing her precious baby....etc

Maybe I'll click on the link tomorrow - but today, I think I need my Snowy & Crystal's happy therapy. I will take them for a short car ride to get an ice cream with a friend; yup, that is what we 4 will be up to.

Sorry for blabbing the above, I guess I just wanted to say: Thank you so much Becky, for writing the title of the link so that everyone know what to expect before clicking it.

·
Registered
1,203 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
It just made me sad that such a beautiful maltese had to loose his life because of an unresponsible owner.. SORRY FOR MAKING ANYONE FEEL BAD BUT THE ARTICLE ONLY SHOWS A PICTURE OF THE MALTESE MODELING IT DOES NOT SHOW ANYTHING GRAPHIC.

·
Premium Member
11,148 Posts
How very sad. Everytime I read about little dogs being attacked & killed by big dogs, I become more & more fearful & paranoid about taking my fluffs anywhere where there may be "big dogs".:unsure:

·
Registered
842 Posts
That is so sad. That is why I was so shook up the other day while walking Nelson and a big dog ran down their steps and at me and Nelson. Granted it wasn't a pit bull or dog that wanted to attack us, thank goodness. But what if it was? I'm small as it is and stand no chance against a viscous dog like that, let alone Nelson. I live in a city, so it makes me paranoid now walking past each house...not knowing what to expect.\
Poor doggie, not just that it was "famous" but just in general.

·
Registered
3,528 Posts
I read that...so sad. Personally I don't blame it on 'hollywood whack jobs' but just on irresponsible dog owners..hollywood types don't corner the market on that, sadly.

It drives me up a wall when I see dogs off a leash or loose, especially when there is history of bad behavior that the owner is very aware of or a strong prey instinct- or just in general.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts