Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok...here are the pics of Willow now. I've only had her for 2 weeks....I so can't wait for her coat to grow in. I wish they would have at least left her head and tail....or cut her even all over!:angry: I'm so in love with her already. She is so sweet and her coat feels like Cashmere. Funny bc her reg. name is "Willow of Cashmere and Pearls". Fancy name but she sure doesn't look fancy right now!:blush:

I'll take pics along the way and I'm open to any advice as I am a new malt owner.:wub:

Attachments

·
Premium Member
15,980 Posts
Oh, she is so cute with or without hair!! It will grow out fast and might get to a length that you really like.we'll keep checking in to see pics of her !!

·
Premium Member
17,343 Posts
Charity -- Willow is beautiful and will be even better when her hair grows in a little, but she has a precious face and will be a real beauty before you know it. :)

·
Registered
2,719 Posts
She's so adorable! Don't worry, that hair will grow fast and then you'll be pulling your hair out trying to keep it purty!

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
The pic of the pup in your sig has the length I'm going for as a "keep coat", maybe a little shorter. She isn't a show dog so I'm lucky there. I do groom so maintaining and keeping her white and clean isn't a problem. It is winter so I and having to keep her in sweaters while outside to potty. She also sleeps un the cover with me just like my poodle!

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Furbabies sig pic is the one I was referring to. Thank you all for the "pep talk". I shave my poodle down with a 10 blade from time to time but I leave his ears,top knot, and his tail. I just can't wait to get my hands in her silky coat!

·
Registered
2,098 Posts
Oh my goodness what a little fluffy butt, LOL. She still looks adorable, though! Not too many dogs could say that. Truly, don't despair, she'll grow in quickly! I think I figured out that Cozette's hair grows a bit over 1/2 an inch in a month, so it really doesn't take long at all for them to get the coat you want.

·
Premium Member
13,418 Posts
oh she's adorable, and she looks so sweet and gentle, with either short hair or long.
Yep when the hair is short it feels sooo soft.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I really hope so! I know she's going to be beautiful. She has nice black points. I'm use to her look now and she is still a beauty but I long for hair! LOL

·
Registered
2,610 Posts
Rockys hair grows frustratingly fast. I clip his feet and two weeks later he is slipping all over the kitchen floor again.

·
Premium Member
2,388 Posts
She is so vulnerable with no hair. Looks like lots of hugs are needed.
She is adorable!

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
She is! I have to keep her warm. She runs outside, goes potty as fast as she can, and then runs back inside!

·
Registered
10,733 Posts
Bitsy and Rylee was almost that short when I got them, after 6 months they look really good, almost a year and they were almost in full coat...
Willow has a beautiful face,OMD,she's a real beauty ,even shaved....

Like Telly Savalas ( Kojak) said, God only made so many perfect heads,the rest he covered with hair!

·
Registered
3,586 Posts
I think she's adorable! Will she be more beautiful with lots of hair? Maybe, but she is a Maltese and even with no hair at all, she's still a most wonderful pup! Willow is a treasure Charity and I'm sure you just love her to pieces! I can't wait to see more pictures of this pretty girl!

·
Premium Member
2,673 Posts
Willow has such beautiful eyes and once her hair grows in a little she will really blossom..

1 - 20 of 27 Posts