Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
234 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Macy & Pretty Boy both love popcorn I hesitate to give it to them but I must admit I will break a piece off (making sure there are no husks) & give it to them They love it. Does anyone else do this? Is it OK for them?

·
Registered
2,319 Posts
I do give my baby popcorn once in a while and he hasn't had problems with it. He LOVES it. But then again, he loves anything that's not his regular food.

·
Registered
86 Posts
ELMO LOVES POPCORN,he gobbles it down,i make sure to take off the husk bit,it gets stuck in my throat so it will in his too,i can't see why it would be harmful..........nat and elmo.:elmo has been eating it for over a year with no problems.
:D

·
Registered
3,483 Posts
My babies love popcorn. I rarely give it to them.

·
Registered
7,840 Posts
Brinkley doesn't like it!

·
Premium Member
21,482 Posts
I don't have it here very often but when Rosebud, my first Maltese, was alive, I used to eat it a lot and she went nuts for it. I would throw pieces and she would catch them mid air. (I would also throw pieces of kibble as a treat and she'd catch it ... she was quite good at it.)

·
Registered
1,428 Posts
Have any of you popped popcorn and added hot tamales while the popcorn is still hot? They get warm and soft and the sweet is so good with the salty popcorn!! (Ruby doesn't get the hot tamales-only me and hubby). :lol: Its soooo good--jr. mints are good too-but not my fave!!

·
Registered
68 Posts
Originally posted by nataliecmu@Mar 24 2005, 03:20 PM
My shih tzu Muffin LOVED LOVED LOVED popcorn. When I was in highschool my mom and I would have popcorn every other night (and sometimes every night) and Muffin would do all of her tricks until she got some!
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=46059
[/QUOTE]

Buddy is a real trash tummy garbage gut, he will eat popcorn and never have a problem, so I let him have just a little it keep him happy.

·
Registered
2,863 Posts
before we had gruffi, we used to take the girls with us to the movies. they would be in their carriers and sit in the seat between me and cynthia.
well...to keep ellie quiet (she's the bad one) cynthia would drop pieces of popcorn into her bag. and since ellie had some...it wasnt fair to sprite---so i had to give some to her too. they loved it. but now that we have gruffi, we rarely eat popcorn. but all three love it.

i buy the 98% fat free ones.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts