Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,836 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know not everyone is Catholic and I do hope i do not offend anyone, but this man has done great things for the world (helping fight Communism) ...The world will definitely be in a different place when he passes.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,287 Posts
Originally posted by Triste@Apr 1 2005, 12:50 PM
I know not everyone is Catholic and I do hope i do not offend anyone, but this man has done great things for the world (helping fight Communism) ...The world will definitely be in a different place when he passes. 

<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=48081
[/QUOTE]
You are so right Triste.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,836 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
he has now lost consciousness and is breathing shallow. Medical docs are giving him very little hope of recovering.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,836 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
oddly enough, you could over hear someone on foxnews say "hello he's dead...pope is dead"...it's a shame that she said it near a mic where the world could hear. So sad.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,364 Posts
Originally posted by Triste@Apr 1 2005, 01:24 PM
oddly enough, you could over hear someone on foxnews say "hello he's dead...pope is dead"...it's a shame that she said it near a mic where the world could hear. So sad.
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=48106
[/QUOTE]

Oh no
some people...

Very sad that he is not doing well.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,836 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
it is true, he has died. They were piping in an Italian tv station and one of the Italian's tv network's producer was saying 'he's dead, hello ...he's dead"...it's a shame it had to be announced in such a way. May he rest in eternal peace.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,836 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
now there is conflicting reports ...good lord...they are saying he isn't "officially" dead yet.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,836 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
it appears someone jumped the gun and it may be his EEG has gone flat. Medical doctors are saying w/out a respirator he should die w/in moments of this happening.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
493 Posts
Such a sad day today.... the world has lost a truly great man....but, along the lines of what I heard Pres Bush in America say "we thank God for sending us such a man"...
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
7,840 Posts
Originally posted by Sunshine@Apr 3 2005, 05:22 AM
Such a sad day today.... the world has lost a truly great man....but, along the lines of what I heard Pres Bush in America say "we thank God for sending us such a man"...

<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=48488
[/QUOTE]


Very true!
 
1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Top