1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
1,128 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
6,246 Posts
The photos were adorable! He and Nikki look so much alike when she was his age. I showed the photos to my hubby and he thought that a couple of them were Nikki as a puppy!

·
Registered
847 Posts
aww he's such a handsome boy! his staining doesn't seem as bad as i thought it'd be from your descriptions either..really just a little around the eyes. He sure looks like a little bit of a mischief maker :)

·
Premium Member
20,031 Posts
Wow! What a little cutey pie! I think you don't post enough pictures of Poppy, I almost didnt remember what he looked like!!!

You can't keep him a secret cause he's too cute.

·
Registered
183 Posts
Loved Poppy's new cut. He's so darn cute! :wub:

·
Registered
1,128 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
aww he's such a handsome boy! his staining doesn't seem as bad as i thought it'd be from your descriptions either..really just a little around the eyes. He sure looks like a little bit of a mischief maker :)
I literally took the new haircut photos right after we came in from the groomers. Trust me, after some playing, his face was soaked and all red not too long after that. LOL

Thanks everybody!! I'll try and get more outdoor pics next week as it gets warmer. I also have a little video I'm hoping to upload tonight that I'll post.

HUGz! Jules

·
Registered
936 Posts
He looks SO sweet with his new haircut! :wub::wub::wub:

And Cita is a seriously gorgeous girl! :wub:

I especially enjoyed the pics of Poppy playing with the water bottle. I have a smaller (16 oz) empty water bottle that I put a few marbles and jingle bells in, the put the cap back on. That thing drives Button buggy when she gets to rolling it around! :HistericalSmiley:

·
Registered
1,128 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
He looks SO sweet with his new haircut! :wub::wub::wub:

And Cita is a seriously gorgeous girl! :wub:

I especially enjoyed the pics of Poppy playing with the water bottle. I have a smaller (16 oz) empty water bottle that I put a few marbles and jingle bells in, the put the cap back on. That thing drives Button buggy when she gets to rolling it around! :HistericalSmiley:
Take an empty water bottle and shove a huge hunk of salami or hot dog in it ... and leave the lid off. I hold it up to Poppy's nose and he starts dancin' and prancin' ... then I throw it, and he goes nuts with it for hours. Even though he cannot get the meat out, he is determined to try. :thumbsup:

Since I am always with him in the kitchen when he's playing, I think I'll stick with the meat instead of marbles and bells ... I don't have any ear plugs. :HistericalSmiley:

Cita said she thanks you so much ... nobody seems to notice her as much since Poppy came here.

HUGz! Jules

·
Registered
1,128 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Aww..how old is Poppy? What did you tell the groomer you wanted because his haircut is perfect.
He just turned 5 months old. I actually have a picture of someone's baby from here (Casanova?) that I've had for awhile. Basically long tail, long legs, but short body ... with the head sorta shaped like a bell.

It will take us some time to get there, but I love the cut. However, if he doesn't get to where he likes having his legs and paws brushed every day, I might have to go with a straight puppy cut. :blush:

HUGz! Jules

1 - 20 of 20 Posts