Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

Poppy showing off his Poppy For Peace t-shirt

1K views 16 replies 15 participants last post by  heartmadeforyou 
#1 ·
Poppy's registered name is Stangeland's Poppy For Peace, so I got him this adorable t-shirt.

I think the look on Southside's face says it all!!

:blush: :innocent: :HistericalSmiley:

Attachments

See less See more
#6 ·
He really doesn't hump Southside, he just jumps on to try and engage Southside when Southside won't play with him. :wub:

Sometimes he just sits right beside Southside and barks in his ear over, and over, and over. Southside just sits there and gives him the paw. Poppy eventually gives up. LOL

I just bought them a huge tunnel system they play in. I am so amazed and blessed at what fun they have together ... I just never dreamed it! :aktion033:

HUGz! Jules

#7 ·
Poppy is so cute and funny :HistericalSmiley::HistericalSmiley:He looks like he is riding a motorcycle named Southside :w00t: I love his shirt and what a perfect name :thumbsup:

I can just imagine the fun they are having with the tunnel system, can't wait to see pics of that.

#12 ·
Juliee --- Poppy is so hysterically cute....those are great pictures! Poppy sounds like my Cosette always wanting to play!!!! Cosette barks and barks when she is trying to get someone to play with her....but she never get's tired...she would love playing with Poppy!!!

#14 ·
Poppy would SO love playing with Cosette! :wub:

:LOL: poor Kitty. She looks fine about it though. When he gets a bit older he might get a sudden swat though. Little monkey.
Little Monkey is Poppy's nickname ... so funny you say that!! Southside gets more than his share of swats and strangleholds in ... but Poppy always comes back for more. LOL

HUGz! Jules

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.