Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,128 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We had our very first play date the other day. A longtime online dog friend (Diana, who is owned by Goldens) lives near me, and she introduced me to her neighbor that has a Yorkie. Not only did Poppy have a great play date, but I finally got to meet my online friend and her neighbor Carol.

Another online friend named Renee made us bandanas and scarfs for Cita and Poppy ... Cita was so happy wearing hers. :HistericalSmiley:

I also have a few little videos, but I'll post those in the video forum.

April 17, 2010 - Kevin and Julee's Photo Gallery- powered by SmugMug

HUGz! Jules

·
Premium Member
8,623 Posts
That's so cool to meet someone you've became friends with on line. It looks like everyone had a nice time Poppy is adorable. :wub:

·
Registered
11,074 Posts
Play dates are the BEST! Looks like a glorious day. Love the one of Poppy and daddy reading the LA times in the expen.:HistericalSmiley:

·
Registered
1,128 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Play dates are the BEST! Looks like a glorious day. Love the one of Poppy and daddy reading the LA times in the expen.:HistericalSmiley:
It's really quite sad .... when I'm not out there, Kevin will get in his expen just to keep him from barking. :innocent: Baaad daddy! LOL

Thanks for all the comments ... I hope we are able to do it again soon!!

HUGz! Jules

·
Registered
5,653 Posts
omg those were great ! poppy is a cutie , his gf the yorkie was adorable and ooo cita is beautiful . ur trees are awesome as well ..

1 - 18 of 18 Posts