Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,210 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here is the link:
Teacup Puppies, Teacup Maltese, Teacup Yorkie For Sale

I have a "friend" named Yoo-ri Lee on facebook. Her Maltese wears beautiful clothing...it is my understanding from Yoo-ri owns/designs the line of clothing called BMine.I think the clothing line is based out of Korea. Yoo-ri has a link to sell her clothing here in the USA. I click on a link that sells this clothing line here in the USA, which is Posh Fairytail. I see a puppy link. Well, I was curious. No prices. So, I call her. Her name is Jina. She said the Venus Maltese will be a little over 1 lb as an adult. :blink: She is selling her for $ 9,000.00. The Yorkie, Silvermist is being sold for $ 9,000.00. The other Maltese Cassiopeia is being sold for $6500.00. She absolutely guarantees their size as adults. Red flags all over the place. She states that her family is breeding in Korea. Her sister brings the pups over from Korea. I inquire about the health guarantee. She says, "you buy your own health insurance," that is the guarantee. :unsure: I did not misunderstand her. I didn't know whether to laugh or cry. I'm sure she will receive a google alert that her website is being posted about and she will appear here. So, last night, I receive an email with only a link to Once Upon A Teapup......
Teacup Puppies, Teacup Maltese, Teacup Yorkies, Teacup Chihuahuas, Teacup Pomeranians, Pet Boutique, Korean Puppies For Sale

So, I start to google and research both links. Once Upon a Teapup website is owned by Al Turk. Which, when researching, Ginger Turk is married to Al Turk. Ginger Turk states on Yorkie Talk forum that she's close friends with Jina of Posh Fairytail. She states Jina is a breeder and doesn't speak good english. So, Ginger and Al sell her Maltese for her. One of the gals on Yorkie Talk found a link from Al and Ginger Turk asking for money (donations) over the internet for a teenage boy they took in. :huh: Ginger admits, yes, people sent them donations for this boy over the web. Jina is also known as Soojin Callies and has Maltese Fairy. I can tell you that Jina and this "Ginger Turk" are the same person. Jina sent me the Once Upon A Teacup link. lol Jina is pictured on facebook as Jina Poshfairytail. Jina is pictured in the puppy video on the website of Once Upon a Teapup, too. When I spoke with Jina, she had good English and told me she's not a breeder. But, her family breeds in Korea. She used the word "buyers" over in Korea many times in our conversation. It appears to me that the Once Upon A Teacup site is pretty new. The other site has been around for a little while longer. Facebook seems to be a haven for the unethical business individuals, starting sites and pages for visibility. This all started out, only because I wanted to purchase the clothing. I inquired with the gal on facebook about her BMine line on the Posh Fairytail site too. Yoo-ri says she has no idea who Jina is. But, she knows Posh Fairytail. :huh: She doesn't elaborate on her clothing line. It's all so strange. So, now, I don't feel safe purchasing the clothing from her site. My point for posting here....buyer beware. I think of the old cliche....a fool and his money is soon parted.
As a sidenote, when I was reading on Yorkie Talk, a poster posted that he had purchased a puppy from T-Cup Island, Eunice is the broker. Eunice also travels to Korea for her puppies. He said a young gal showed up at his hotel room with the tiny puppy and 1 cup of dry food. The young gal told him to only feed the puppy ONE TABLESPOON of dry food, twice daily. :angry: He requested records for the puppy and T Cup refused. So, he didn't get the puppy. But, he lost his 2,000.00 deposit from T Cup Island. He said the pup's little face was back up on the site for sale shortly afterwards. He only prayed that someone purchased her and fed her properly. That just made me want to cry.

·
Premium Member
2,210 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
I forgot to add that I told her I have a Shih Tzu, and I love the big eyes and small nose. But, that Maltese and Yorkies don't usually have that "extreme" look and that the photos looked edited to me. Posh claimed that the eyes on the photos are not edited. :huh: I also asked what is the difference between Yorkies and Maltese. She said, she loved both breeds. But, Yorkies are much more calmer than the Maltese breed.

I told my husband the whole story. He was just rolling his eyes and finally said, 'what lesson did you learn here?' I think you all know how I replied. He said, 'you need to go buy a sewing machine and learn to sew!' :HistericalSmiley:

·
Registered
2,900 Posts
im really confused.....im sorry..can someone please explain again?

·
Premium Member
2,210 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
im really confused.....im sorry..can someone please explain again?
It is confusing. In summary, from a facebook friend that has her Maltese dressed beautifully, I was clicking on her link she was supplying to purchase her dresses.....Posh Fairytail....in order to purchase a dress from her line....the BMine clothing line. (The BMine line is based out of country and this link is the only place that sells the dresses in the USA, she said.) It was Yoo-ri Lee. Yoo-ri said she did not know the owner of Posh Fairytail selling her dresses. But, she knew Posh Fairytail website. :huh: When I went to the Posh site, I noticed the puppy links and the edited photos. I called her. Her name is Jina. She told me she sells one lb. full grown Maltese for 9,000.00. She's a broker. But, doesn't admit to it. She says she's just a liaison for breeders from Korea. (Her family she says.)

Then, later, I get an email with the Once Upon A Teapup link. I came to the conclusion....that the two broker sites are owned by the same woman....Jina Callies aka Ginger Turk. This individual also has owned Maltese Fairy. This person also admitted on Yorkie Talk that they did ask people on the internet for money for a supposed teenage boy they took in. (Scammers!) I actually asked her in her phone conversation about family and she said she had a daughter only. I know it's very confusing. It all started only because I found the dresses to be beautiful and wanted to purchase a dress from Yoo-ri Lee that goes through the Posh Fairytail site. But, I won't be buying any apparel from the Posh site. It did take me a bit to wrap my brain around all of this....a broker running multiple sites.....using multiple names, too.

·
Premium Member
6,086 Posts
Oh my! Thanks for letting us know. How awful. I'm glad you didn't buy anything. I think I have seen her name (Lor-lee) pop up. Scary!

·
Registered
10,733 Posts
I looked at the other site,you can tell it's the same person,just by the look of the site..

Their dogs are cute in a strangely unnatural manga cartoon kind of way. Would I buy one if I won the lotto tonight,not on your life...

I saw a show on Discovery or Ntional Geographic last night on the science of dogs and how breeders have changed the look of dogs over the generations...interesting.

·
Premium Member
2,210 Posts
Discussion Starter #10 (Edited)
I looked at the other site,you can tell it's the same person,just by the look of the site..

Their dogs are cute in a strangely unnatural manga cartoon kind of way. Would I buy one if I won the lotto tonight,not on your life...

I saw a show on Discovery or Ntional Geographic last night on the science of dogs and how breeders have changed the look of dogs over the generations...interesting.

Yes, I noticed that right away, too, Michelle. The lay out or template of both websites are identical. But, the fact that the owner of Posh Fairytail has posted her pic on her wall on facebook. Then, she is in a puppy video on the OTHER site..... of Once Upon A Teapup confirms it is indeed the same person. I haven't really wasted my time with looking at the other site of the Once Upon A Time site. But, what did jump out at me was that the second site that was sent to me anonymously....the pups were much cheaper....I only looked at the home page, but, that pup was 4,000.00, instead of 9,000.00 from Posh Fairytail. I'm sorry but, if you want a ONE lb. full grown Maltese adult....there is something very wrong. Either the person is lying to you about the dog....or, that dog has serious health issues.

·
Registered
2,900 Posts
thank you Suzi!! I had a slow moment...hehe...:blush:

·
Premium Member
12,783 Posts
It amazes me how these types of sites can sell dogs in this economy. And amazes me more that people think the puppies really look like this. I've seen some 'adult' pups purchased from sites like these and while they are cute, they are nothing special or extreme.

·
Registered
2,900 Posts
stacy, do the adult pups bought from these sites really look like pictures? or are the pictures seriously enhanced/photoshoped? I ask bc some pics, the pups dont even look real? or is it just me and my bad eye sight?

·
Premium Member
12,783 Posts
stacy, do the adult pups bought from these sites really look like pictures? or are the pictures seriously enhanced/photoshoped? I ask bc some pics, the pups dont even look real? or is it just me and my bad eye sight?
IMO, no, they do not look like the photoshopped puppy pics. They are 'cute' but not anything cuter or more extreme than what you could find from a reputable show breeder.

·
Registered
1,143 Posts
To me the pictures look fake or seriously enhanced. Especially the eye/nose area. To change the normal face to an extreme "babydoll" face. They make the eyes bigger than normal or disproportianate to the rest of the face.Besides, ick, who would really want a full grown dog to weigh only 1lb. I've had pet rats weigh more than that!! :w00t:

·
Premium Member
24,010 Posts
I've never seen anything so creepy looking in my life. Reminds me of Furbees or those creepy little things in movies -- maybe Gremlins. I'm sure they're doctored photos but why you would make a dog look like that is beyond me. :yucky:

·
Registered
1 Posts
Suzi Brodsack (suzimalteselover}

Hi Suzimalteselover
My name is Jina and I remember talking to you Suzi. you emailed me and we spoke on the phone. I was very upset that you wrote this nasty comment about me for no reason. The designer of Bmine, agreed to open bmine usa with me. On Bmine facebook she has a link to poshfairytail and information on how to purchase for overseas buyers. If you don’t have the right information you can't make false accusations like this. These kinds of rumors or lies are very damaging to my good reputation. Like you said on Yorkietalk, there are some nasty rumors about me, but you should know that the people making these nasty comments have not met me nor have seen my puppies. you might got messege from Yoo ri Lee by this time.
Maybe there were some communication problems about the warranty. I never said that you have to buy the warranty, unlike other puppy businesses online I myself guarantee my puppies for one year. I am that confidant there are nothing wrong with my puppies. I also give another option to reassure my clients, if they choose so I am willing to buy them 1 year health warranty for them under a well-known insurance company. (for crme de la creme we buy 3 years health insurance for my client) Some people want reassurance that the puppy they are adopting will be safely invested.
I really don’t understand; in our conversation we didn’t have any problems. At this moment in time, I just want to know why would you do this now. I wonder what you are trying to accomplish? why you make false accusations without true facts?
It is true that there are others out there who sell their puppies unethically. I started my business a couple of years ago, to show people these puppies truly exist. I was raised in Korea and I lived with all these puppies. My past is full of great experiences and when I came to the united states I wanted to share with people the same great experiences I had while I was growing up. There are a lot of people copying me, and with all the negative experiences with the other business has made it hard for me. I hate the fact that people compare me with other people. I work hard to be good to my clients and good to my puppies. I usually do not explain myself because as long as I do what is right then I am a good person. But by you comparing me to others have hurt me personally.
On the issue of Ginger Turk and also Maltese Fairy. Ginger Turk is a close friend of mine; she has helped me in the past due to my communication problem. Like a close friend she was willing to help me in the past and she is a great friend. This is a great example; I had to get a friend to write this posting for me so I can clearly get my message across to you. At the opening stage of my business, Maltesefairy was created at the same time as poshfairytail. I bought both domains, after people’s reaction to the name Poshfairytail I decided to go with Poshfairytail name as my business name. It is not unusual for a company to have multiple domain names for one business. I have never misled anybody on this issue because there is no need to. That domain and the name longer exist.
Yes, my puppies are expensive and yes some of my puppies are around 1 pound full grown and yes they are very healthy! You have never even seen these tiny Maltese in your life, right? I am not scared to show you, if you are willing to come see my puppies I am willing to show you them with your own eyes and then put any kind of comments online. That’s how confident I am about myself and my puppies.
By doing what you did, shows me that you are a person who doesn’t get all the facts straight and start making drama and ruining other peoples happiness. There have been a lot of people who have adopted my puppies, nowhere online can you see anyone who actually adopted and saw my puppies talk bad about me or my puppies. It is only the people, who are ignorant and prejudice about something they truly don’t know anything about who are posting these nasty comments. It’s very sad for people to talk bad about something when they don’t know anything about. I love all types of dogs, big or small. People consider me small; I am 5 ft. 1inches tall, does that make me sick or unhealthy. My parents are small and my grandparents are small, which in my genes makes me small. That doesn’t mean I am abnormal or unhealthy. I am small and healthy person. I am a small and tiny person so how can you say a puppy that was born to be small to be unhealthy or not right. IT’S JUST WRONG TO MAKE THIS ASSUMPTION.
Now on to BMINE. I am letting you know that I am partners with Bmine and I have exclusive rights to sell the design in the United States. After talking to the designer and asking who is Yoo Ri Lee, the owner has told me that she let Yoo Ri Lee model her puppy with Bmine clothing line. I am officially telling you right now that Yoo Ri Lee is not the owner of Bmine Clothing Line. YOU GOT IT WRONG INFORMATION. and Julie Ann ask Yoo Ri lee what you asking. you asked her if poshfairytail puppies are her line and she told you not her line but nothing about bmine,and you made up this report on here. Julie Ann told me even Yoo ri lee has my link on her facebook also.

Instead of talking about other people, look at yourself. I want to know how accurate can you be without even seeing something with your own eyes and not even trying to get the right information. What you have done is wrong!!! you are the one told me you don;t like regular Maltese look. you said ugly long nose,you only like teacup! .but I told you I love all kind of dog. I hope all these spoildmaltese people knows why you contact me. you want to get a teeny maltese or yorkie.Because you only like teeny one only.
I can't pleased everyone but I do not judge other dog!! they are just cute and lovely no matter what!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I told you, you can come pick up the puppy and i didn't even ask you for deposit of payment. I even said you can come and pay it when you pick up. Before you post any false or nasty rumors you are supposed to get the facts straight. You didn’t even ask me about Bmine and you even didn’t ask me whether you can see the poshfairytail link on her facebook or even my puppies. Why didn’t you even research your information before putting these nasty comments?
With the current situation and what you have done, I can only see that you have posted false information defaming my image and my reputation. You provided me with false information with a fake email address. This is showing me that you are the scammer and due to all the damages you have caused I need two of the following. I want an apologize on all the forums along with retraction of your false information. I have found your information such as your name, address, and phone number. If you do not retract your comments I will have no choice to file legal claims against you for damages you have caused with your false information. These couple of days I have been on the phone with clients who are ordering Bmine clothes and also potential clients who want to adopt my puppies. Due to your words and reckless comments I have been working hard to clean up your mess. I really wouldn’t care what you have said but you have hurt my image and you have hit me personally. I am a loving mother of two beautiful daughters and I work very hard to keep my image and reputation clean. I am a good person and I have done nothing wrong. I am only working hard to fulfill my goal and my dream to show the world there are a lot more beautiful things out there in the world. Instead of having closed minds about something I want to open their minds and show this world. I have fought hard and dealt with all negative aspects of teacup puppies but for you to make these comments have hit a nerve and you have made it harder for people to open their minds up to new things.

Sincerely yours
Jina
Poshfairytail

·
Premium Member
10,616 Posts
A one pound dog? I don't think so. When I got my (now 7 pounds) baby it really made me nervous to have such a tiny thing running around under foot. How do you make a dog who should be a minimum of four pounds that small? By starving mom? By starving pups? Or simply by lying? It's sad that there are people out there who fall for this scheme. It's way sadder for the poor dogs who are in their breeding program. Sigh.

·
Premium Member
10,616 Posts
I tried several different links to the site and they all came up plain black. Maybe you put them out of business. Good job! They should hide...cause we are definitely gunning for them. Just plain creepy.

·
Registered
13,404 Posts
I just don't know how a pup's nose can be 1/4 the size of the eyes. lol

1 - 20 of 23 Posts