Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4,352 Posts
Originally posted by Nicolle916@Dec 27 2004, 06:55 PM
Try this

I don't know if it works so let me know....it always works on my computer but i think it is b/c I have already looked at the page.

Nicolle
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=25638
[/QUOTE]
Awww, those were really cute! :D Bella is so tiny, such a lil' doll!

·
Registered
4,352 Posts
Originally posted by Nichole@Dec 28 2004, 01:39 AM
Oh, well DUH!  I had a brain fart! 
  Even though I don't have a digital camera, I can tell you who my Secret Santa was and what Toby received.  Toby's Secret Santa was Lexi (Lexi's Mom) and Toby received several treats from Three Dog Bakery.  They are beautiful treats.  In fact, they are so beautiful, I still haven't let Toby eat most of them.  I put them on my coffee table in a crystal bowl for the holidays and many people thought they were human food.  I had to stop some people for reaching for them; they were really disappointed!  :lol: So when Toby would cry for a treat, I "faked him out" by handing him another type of treat.  LOL  Lexi also sent Toby a little Christmas rope toy that looked like a dog.  Funny story--Toby fell in love with that toy.  He got it out of the box and carried it around the house for days on end.  He never does that with a toy, so I asked Lexi's Mom if Lexi had played with it or some thing.  She said she could have so I am assuming that Toby can smell Lexi on it. 
  I usually pick up all the Christmas toys after Christmas and change them out with new toys for the season, well I put that toy away in the toy box and Toby stood outside the closet door and cried until I got it back out--again another first for Toby! 

I think Toby has a new girlfriend!
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=25705
[/QUOTE]
Lol that is too cute!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.