Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
24,178 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Matilda is 99% potty trained. She is so cute, always wanting to please me. We are in a 5th wheel and the stairs are high, she has learned to go up them, scared to go down., so we watch her, she will go and do her pottying and then come back in. She hasn't had a mistake for almost a week. She is 13 weeks old. She sleeps all night, wakes at 6:30, goes outside and does her business then back in and goes back to sleep till 8:00. wHAT A SWEETHEART

·
Premium Member
13,652 Posts
Originally posted by MALITDA@Aug 5 2005, 08:10 PM
Matilda is 99% potty trained. She is so cute, always wanting to please me. We are in a 5th wheel and the stairs are high, she has learned to go up them, scared to go down., so we watch her, she will go and do her pottying and then come back in. She hasn't had a mistake for almost a week. She is 13 weeks old. She sleeps all night, wakes at 6:30, goes outside and does her business then back in and goes back to sleep till 8:00. wHAT A SWEETHEART

<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=87640
[/QUOTE]

Awwwwwwwwww what a good little girl she is. Gee how does she manage to jump up those steps, she must be a high jumper, we have friends that have a 5th wheeler and I find the steps a bit high even for me, what a clever little girl.

·
Premium Member
24,178 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
The stairs scare me,
I watch here very closely.
She likes to feel like a big furbaby, she is fearless, so I am very protective of her

·
Premium Member
21,482 Posts
Originally posted by MALITDA@Aug 5 2005, 08:10 PM

<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=87640
[/QUOTE]
That is wonderful that she had caught on to potty training so quickly... lucky you!!!

I wasn't sure if I read your post correctly but just making sure she is on a leash or you're with her when she goes out to potty.... Have heard about birds of prey attacking small dogs......

·
Premium Member
24,178 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I am right next to her, my husband does the 6:30 duty
we are at a wheat ranch till Sept. so no need for the leash. Believe me I drive everyone crazy

·
Premium Member
13,652 Posts
I would also be very careful early morning and nights too because I was confronted by a coyote one night here in town and had Scooby been off the leash and any further away from me I would have lost him for sure.

·
Registered
1,176 Posts
When we were training Puddles, he always did great while camping (travel trailer). Suppose its cause we were near to him or he was always under our feet. The steps are a big deal for them, but he to learned them fast.

WTG on the speedy potty training

1 - 8 of 8 Posts