Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner
21 - 23 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
522 Posts
Peanut was like 80% pee pad trained when we got him at 12 weeks!![/B]
If I'm not mistaken Izzy, Phoebe and Sisse are all at 12 weeks or slightly older. Last night I told Izzy that I read on here that her peers have gone three days with no accident. So far today, we haven't had any accidents. Do ya think I shamed her? LOL She was playing this morning and actually stopped suddenly, turned and ran to her pee pad and squatted. Thankfully I had been watching her so I was able to praise and treat her with a very special treat. And I do profusely praise her and clap my hands and smile broadly and sing. I act like she just found a cure for the common cold.

·
Registered
4,035 Posts
Originally posted by 20202@Mar 3 2005, 10:22 AM
Peanut was like 80% pee pad trained when we got him at 12 weeks!!
If I'm not mistaken Izzy, Phoebe and Sisse are all at 12 weeks or slightly older. Last night I told Izzy that I read on here that her peers have gone three days with no accident. So far today, we haven't had any accidents. Do ya think I shamed her? LOL She was playing this morning and actually stopped suddenly, turned and ran to her pee pad and squatted. Thankfully I had been watching her so I was able to praise and treat her with a very special treat. And I do profusely praise her and clap my hands and smile broadly and sing. I act like she just found a cure for the common cold.
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=39531
[/B][/QUOTE]
Awww...Izzy just doesn't want to disappoint you! Sounds like everything is going well for Izzy!!!! It's so great to see them be so independent!

21 - 23 of 23 Posts