Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4,515 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i know i should have searched but i get grumpy trying to search sometimes, anyway, anyone used the PPP (professional pet products) tear stain remover, I found it at Pets-Fart, uh I mean Pets Mart, thought I would see if there was any feedback on it

http://www.dog-training.com/ppp.htm (scroll down)

·
Premium Member
13,652 Posts
Pets Fart
Love it, good typo Joe :lol: :lol: :lol:
Oh by the way I did check out the PPP tear stain remover too. Thanks for the tip

·
Registered
2,004 Posts
Originally posted by MomtwoMaltmuffins@Jun 4 2005, 01:48 AM
Feedback on the Pets Fart?????????????

That is a good one.  Even beats out a name we call a store here called Canadian Tire, otherwise called Crappy Tire

Okay feedback on the PP, I tried the PPP, it is sitting in the back of a cupboard along with all the other tear stain products that did not work
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=68843
[/QUOTE]

ahhhhhhhh, Darn.

love that too Per Fart

·
Registered
1,434 Posts
I have used the PPP wipes for the eyes, and they don't remove stains, they just help remove the dry stuff in the very corners of the eye that is hard to get to without irritating the eye. I still find a wash cloth and shampoo the only thing that helps Indy's tear stains
Indy is teething so bad right now, that nothing is helping his tear stains. This morning at 5 AM I was using the PPP dental wipes and one of his really tiny front teeth fell out and he has another just hanging in there ready to go any minute. Can't wait for all the teething to be over with and hopefully he will go back to normal as far as the tear staining..it is getting much worse at the moment.

·
Registered
7,621 Posts
I bought the PPP tearstain remover and it didn't do anything for Massimo either. Just washing his face everyday keeps the stains light. I've tried just about every product, but the face washing works best.

-c

1 - 7 of 7 Posts