Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
10,743 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Please pray for my step son Jason. He is being accused of a crime,I know he didn't commit. He dated a girl in PA ,he met on the internet...and found out he wasn't the father of her third child...,actually she doesn't know who the father is,just like her other two children...

He broke up w/ her and she's harrassed him and stalked him so bad ,he had to put a restraining oder on her. She violated it multiple times,including posting on many public forums,over the last three months calling him a child molester. She said she did it because she was mad at him and wanted him to take her back and give her another chance...

The authorities just filed charges and she has to come to court and answer to them so she filed child sexual abuse charges on him.

She's done this to other ex boyfriends and gets away w/ it every time...

He's not that way,only thing he's guilty of is really low standards and bad taste in women!

He could easily spend 18 months in jail,just waiting for trial,like another guy I knew...If he's found not guilty,all they do is say "you're not guilty and free to go" , release him and she could turn around and do it to him again..
She's on welfare so she has nothing to loose and gets a free lawyer to do it.

I'm so mad at him for not listening to us,but I don't want him to be locked up 18 months awaitng trial,he will loose his job,he doesn't deserve this,just for being an idiot...

·
Premium Member
1,111 Posts
I'm sorry for you having to go through this with Jason. I hope everything turns out OK for him. It is sad when people abuse the system for their own petty reasons and reduces the available resources for people who are really in need. I've been on the other side of this in a real situation of molestation and It really chaps my ... when people use accusations of child abuse as a weapon!

I would advise that he stay completely clear of her, her children, and any mutual friends they have. She can't turn around and accuse him again if he has no contact with the kids.

·
Registered
2,099 Posts
Oh Michelle I will be praying! Honestly, it is criminal what she is doing. If he is found guilty, would he have to register as a sex offender? He really, really needs a good attorney or this may follow him the rest of his life. Many, many prayers going up on his behalf.

·
Registered
842 Posts
Oh wow thats ridiculous!!! Can't they look at her track records of the past, and see she's done this before, and is CRAZY?!?!?! Best of luck, hope all goes well. Because that will stay on your record forever won't it?? I mean wouldn't they need some kind of proof or something, not just his word against hers? I hope he has a good lawyer.
Keep us updated! *keeping my fingers crossed* for ya!

·
Registered
552 Posts
Maybe they should instead charge HER with child endangerment for letting her kids around "child molesters" all the time, eh?

·
Registered
10,743 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
He's stayed cvompletely away from her,ignored all texts and calls from her and friends of hers who've texted and called. He's cut off all communication. That's why she posted it all over the internet.
She told him,when she gets done w/ him,no one will want him.
She still insists that he's the father of her son,but 4 independant DNA samples were taken ,all came back 0.00%. Doesn't get any clearer than that.

We found other internet posts where she accused past boyfriends of the same thing.
He has texts where she admitted he didn't do it and that she was mad and wanted him back.
But they have to investigate every claim. I understand them investigating it and am glad they do investigate. Just makes me mad that as soon as he's found innocent,she can do it again.

They claim the call was annonymous,we figure it's her or a friend....
He has to come up w/ $1500,just for the retainer and $250 per hour...

I know he didn't do it. Believe me if I thought he did,I'd turn him in myself!

Either way he could spend time in jail,just waiting for trial.

·
Registered
10,743 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
She still sends texts and posts that she wants him back and that she and Katie (the one she claims he molested) misses him and wants him back.

·
Registered
13,097 Posts
Oh how unfair! yes, porayers on the way!....Seems the evidence will prove in his favor but still so unfair that the financial burden is still thrown on his back to prove himself innocent. Is it possible she'd have to reimburse when he is proven innocent?

·
Premium Member
24,028 Posts
Michele - I thought I wrote on this earlier but must have just been preview. I'm so sorry for you and your stepson. What a horrible person she is. I really hope that he can come through this unscathed. Is he able to download and print up all the texts she has sent? He should put it on a disc and/or print out everything that supports what a nut job she is and also these recent texts as well as anything on line. What makes a woman like that tick and become so malicious?

·
Premium Member
4,130 Posts
Michele - I thought I wrote on this earlier but must have just been preview. I'm so sorry for you and your stepson. What a horrible person she is. I really hope that he can come through this unscathed. Is he able to download and print up all the texts she has sent? He should put it on a disc and/or print out everything that supports what a nut job she is and also these recent texts as well as anything on line. What makes a woman like that tick and become so malicious?
:goodpost:Sue! Michelle, really hope all turns out ok for him!

·
Registered
3,156 Posts
Her making bogus claims can really back fire on her.
Hopefully the caseworker will realize that it is abusive on the Mother's part
to be suggesting to her children that they were abused.
That isn't fair to the kids.

Also, if the Mother is mentally unstable enough to be using her children as pawns,
in order to keep control over someone,
she values a man more than her kids...
which is very dangerous and her kids can end up being victimized by her next choice of man.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts