Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
17,045 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just wanted to share pictures of the 23rd Psalm Prayer Bracelets that I make. They are made with all Swarovski Crystals and Sterling Silver. I can put the lobster claw clasp as shown or the toggle clasp which makes it easy to put on and take off by yourself. I can vary the color of pink, blue, green, and purple, yellow, depending on the look that one might want. With so much going on today these bracelets have been extremely popular with people who have loved ones or friends in the war. They make excellent Christmas presents. I can also adjust the length a little either way (longer or shorter.) I sell them for $35

They are called 23rd Psalm Prayer Bracelets because each of the bead's color represents a portion of the Psalm.

23rd Psalm Prayer Bracelet

The lord is my Shepard (white). I shall not want. He maketh me lie down in green pastures (green). He leadeth me beside the still waters (blue). He restoreth my soul. He leadeth me in the paths of righteousness (clear) for His name sake. Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death (black) I fear no evil for thou art with me. Thy rod and Thy staff (brown) they comfort me. Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies. Thou anointest my head with oil (yellow): My cup (purple) runneth over. Surely goodness and mercy (pink) shall follow me all the days of my life and I will dwell in the House of the Lord (gold) forever. Amen

Also, they come inside a satin bag with a card attached by ribbon with my Crest and name "Sassy Girl Creations" on the front side and the Psalm on the back of the card.

Just out of curiosity, have you ladies seen these in your area of the country? Is it just a "southern" thing?

·
Registered
17,045 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Originally posted by saltymalty@Nov 1 2005, 11:28 AM
No, I haven't seen these...can I ask a really stupid question?  Why do you refer to them as the 23rd Psalm bracelets?
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=115569
[/QUOTE]

Because each of the bead's color represents a portion of the Psalm.

23rd Psalm Prayer Bracelet

The lord is my Shepard (white). I shall not want. He maketh me lie down in green pastures (green). He leadeth me beside the still waters (blue). He restoreth my soul. He leadeth me in the paths of righteousness (clear) for His name sake. Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death (black) I fear no evil for thou art with me. Thy rod and Thy staff (brown) they comfort me. Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies. Thou anointest my head with oil (yellow): My cup (purple) runneth over. Surely goodness and mercy (pink) shall follow me all the days of my life and I will dwell in the House of the Lord (gold) forever. Amen

Also, they come inside a satin bag with a card attached by ribbon with my Crest and name "Sassy Girl Creations" on the front side and the Psalm on the back of the card.

I will edit my original post to explain that. Thanks for asking.

G

·
I haven't seen these bracelets in my area. They are beautiful. I was just going to ask the significance of the name, but I see you answered. I would be very interested in getting one for my mother for a Christmas gift. Should I PM you?

·
Registered
17,045 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Originally posted by poochiesmom@Nov 1 2005, 10:45 AM
I haven't seen these bracelets in my area. They are beautiful. I was just going to ask the significance of the name, but I see you answered. I would be very interested in getting one for my mother for a Christmas gift. Should I PM you?
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=115584
[/QUOTE]

Yes that would be good or anyone who is interested can email me at [email protected]

I will need to know the normal size bracelet that the person wears and also which clasp you prefer. Also, if you prefer the silver ball spacers or the crystal ones. (The silver ball spacers make it a little more casual but not a whole lot. In the pictures there are one of each.) Also, does this person like light colors, medium colors, brighter colors. This may seem like a lot but since I customize each piece this makes the bracelet personal for that person. I do have a "norm" that I do if there are no special requests in colors.

·
Registered
7,840 Posts
Those are pretty...and if they are in my area of the south, I haven't seen them yet.
They are a good Christmas present gift.
Thanks for sharing. I will let you know if I decide.

·
Registered
486 Posts
You wanted me to check them out and I did. They look great!!! I havent seen them around but I also havent went shopping in almost a year. OK a 21 year old girl who has gone a year with out shopping now that is bad. N E ways they are very pretty. I will have to keep you in mind for xmas once I start saving up. My best friend loves stuff like that.

G

·
I wanted to let all of you know that I order and received one of Pat's Prayer Bracelets. It is so beautiful. It's packaged in a very pretty dainty little bag. She really does a great job!!
Thanks Pat!! I'm very pleased! I know my mother will love it!!

·
Registered
17,045 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Originally posted by poochiesmom@Nov 18 2005, 07:10 PM
I wanted to let all of you know that I order and received one of Pat's Prayer Bracelets. It is so beautiful.  It's packaged in a  very pretty dainty little bag. She really does a great job!!

Thanks Pat!!  I'm very pleased! I know my mother will love it!!
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=121028
[/QUOTE]

Thank you Robin. I have always felt that presentation was part of the fun of giving a nice gift; therefore, I chose the little satin pouches to enclose the bracelets. I think it just adds a touch of class to the gift. I hope your mom will be as pleased as you with the bracelet. Thanks again for your order.
~Pat

1 - 12 of 12 Posts