Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
23,999 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I read this prayer and thought we can all use it, we are being challenged like never in many of our lives with the coronavirus virus, I hope this prayer brings as much comfort as it has Lorin and I

HEAVENLY FATHER, WE THANK YOU FOR INVITING US TO BRING OUR CARES AND CONCERNS TO YOU BECAUSE AS THE SCRIPTURE TELLS US...
YOU CARE ABOUT US. WE CAN'T EXPLAIN WHY YOU ARE MINDFUL OF US BUT WE KNOW THAT NOTHING ESCAPES YOUR NOTICE INCLUDING THOSE
IN OUR MIDST TODAY WHO ARE SUFFERING AND FEARFUL.
SO LORD, WE DO CALL ON YOUR NAME, NOT JUST ABOUT OUR PERSONAL CONCERNS BUT FOR THE ENTIRE HUMAN FAMILY AROUND THE WORLD.
WE WANT YOU TO GIVE WISDOM AND GUIDANCE TO OUR PRESIDENT AND THE INTERNATIONAL LEADERS AS THEY DO THEIR BEST TO PROTECT THE PEOPLE FROM THE CORONAVIRUS.
BE WITH THE SCIENTISTS AS THEY SEEK TO DEVELOP A VACCINATION TO BRING THIS EPIDEMIC TO AN END.
WE ARE IN YOUR HANDS TODAY LORD AND WE THANK YOU FOR LOVING US. AMEN

·
Premium Member
17,204 Posts
Thank yu dear Paula---you are always a person of Shalom----sending you blessings & love for you & your entire family!

·
Registered
5,541 Posts
Thank you Paula. I think we can all use this prayer right now. It's scary times out there.

·
Premium Member
638 Posts
Thank you Paula - You are such a blessing! I think we all need extra comfort/encouragment right now.....and to pray like never before. God will get us through this! God is with us - Emanuel

God tells us 365 times "Do not be afraid" He knew we would face many fearful/troubling times and that we needed to be reminded often that He is in control and to trust in Him.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts