Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,066 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a really important job interview for a large company in NYC next Tuesday and I really need everyones prayers and good vibes to do my best!

I have been looking for a job for the past 8 months and with the job market crisis, things have not been easy. :unsure:

I have been turned down for other jobs in the past but I really pray this won't be the case this time.

I am lucky that this interview is for a position I have been seeking to fill for a very long time. We can call it my "dream job"! :thumbsup:

I look forward to doing successfuly on this interview and to maybe one day having me and Bibu join all of the New York City SM members and their fluffs for playdates! :chili:

Thanks in advance! I will keep you updated on how it goes!

·
Premium Member
Sandi-- w/Kitzel (Kitzi) & Lisel (Lisi)
17,980 Posts
Cory, we will remember you!
My advice is have fun & be yourself---you don't want to end up someplace where you don't want to be & we don't always know that beforehand. Go in there & see IF it is really for you! It is a win-win situation.
Wishing the "dream-job" is exactly what you hope it will be! Let us know what happens.
hugs

·
Premium Member
10,319 Posts
Good luck in your new job interview! Have a mindset to let the people see you as a person, nice firm handshake and a geniune smile. Don't overtalk......my daughter who hires for her company says that is a big no-no. Go in with a good attitude and you should do well. Please keep us informed!!!:chili:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts