Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
5,653 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I pray that diamond has a fast and safe surgery and that she recovers quickly. prayers for her daddy and her mommy as well . (((hugs)))

·
Registered
10,740 Posts
Hugs,lots of hugs and kisses for Diamond,she's been through so much. Oh,and for mommy and daddy too.It's so hard to see your baby sick or hurting.

·
Registered
268 Posts
Thanks so much for the prayers. Diamond is out of surgery and doing well. No complications. Now we just pray for a complete and speedy recovery.

·
Premium Member
24,026 Posts
:chili::chili: Great news!! So glad to hear it and just praying that you can put this all "behind" you and that sweet Diamond can get back to having a normal, healthy life again. You've all been thru the wringer. Sending kisses and hugs for a great recovery. :grouphug:

·
Registered
5,653 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks so much for the prayers. Diamond is out of surgery and doing well. No complications. Now we just pray for a complete and speedy recovery.

i am soo happy to hear that , give diamond a big smooch from dolce & i

·
Premium Member
10,319 Posts
Oh, that is wonderful.........did she get to come home today? I hope and will pray everything goes smoothly..........Give Diamond a great big hug and a kiss from Rain and CeeCee and Dianne!!!!

·
Premium Member
15,201 Posts
Thanks for the update ... speedy recovery wishes and good thoughts are coming your way (hugs)

Kat

1 - 11 of 11 Posts