Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,227 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Prayers needed for our sm friend Jane NJDRAKE .
Jane's brother Mark is not to well ,and could realy do with prayers ..
Could you please add mark to your prayer's to night. Thankyou so much.

a irish blessing ...
May God give you ,
for every storm a rainbow .
For every tear a smile .
for every care ,a promise
and a blessing in each trial.
for every problem life sends
sm friends to share.
for every sigh a sweet song .
and a answer for each prayer ..

·
Premium Member
2,210 Posts
I'm so sorry to hear this. Our siblings are such wonderful blessings, sending out prayers for Mark and keeping Jane in my thoughts, too.

·
Premium Member
24,178 Posts
Heavenly Father, we come to you with grateful hearts, it's so wonderful that we can come before you with our praises and requests.You know us by name, you love each of us unconditionally, Lord we don't know Mark, but you do, you know every hair on his head, you made him, he needs your touch of healing this very moment. Strengthen him, calm his fears, give him rest and peace in his heart. Thank you Lord for your healing touch on Mark.
We also think of our precious friend Jane, Lord bring your peace that passes all understanding, give her rest and a calm spirit. In Jesus name we pray. Amen

·
Premium Member
8,623 Posts
Jo, thank you so much! I really appreciate you doing this for me and Mark. We still need prayers but TG for a different reason now. I'll start a new thread with what's going on and an update.
Thanks everyone for your thoughts and prayers. I appreciate each and everyone of you.
Thanks again Jo, you're a wonderful friend.

·
Premium Member
4,225 Posts

1 - 11 of 11 Posts