Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
860 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Lady that grooms my dogs sometimes when I can't or I should say when I want them to look good not just a Char cut. She called to say her husband had a stroke he drives for Nascar and she is flying out in the morning not sure where couldn't understand her for sure she was crying so much. Her and her husband needs our prayers. I feel so helpless here she said was not sure when she would be back. Would everybody remember this lady and her husband in our prayers. Her name is Pat and his is Dave.
My little angel to look over them while they are troubled.
Char[attachment=435:attachment]

Attachments

·
Registered
7,840 Posts
Will add her to my list.
Keep us posted.

·
Registered
860 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Heard from Pat today said Dave was doing better but was having trouble remembering things and did not have full movement of his right side. They will be flying in on Monday back here well her home is not to far from me. They need our prayers, Tim is very lucky he does not have any major problems compared to Dave.
Just a update to let everybody know they will be flying from Calif. on Monday back to Oklahoma.
Char

·
Premium Member
13,652 Posts
Oh I am sorry to hear that he has had a more severe stroke. I pray that in time he will regain the use of his right side and that his memory loss also is temporary as can be after a stroke. I will keep him in my thoughts and prayers

·
Registered
7,840 Posts
Praying and Hoping he has a successful turnaround!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts