Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
7,840 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Subway Explosions

My thoughts and prayers go out to the people and the families of those who were injured or lost their lives in this horrible act of terrorrism. -_-

Here is an updated report from Fox News...London Story

·
Registered
841 Posts
Its so scray ,what is our world coming to?
i worry for the future of our children
My thoughts and prayers to all in London

·
Registered
2,004 Posts
Thank you for posting this article. I was not even aware that this happened.
It's very sand and heart breaking to see these thing continuing to happen.
our payers go out to everyone that has family in london and the people who have lost family members.

·
Premium Member
13,652 Posts
My thoughts and prayers also go out to all the families in London who have lost someone or have someone injured in this cowardly attack.
I spent 2 hours on the phone this morning with my daughter as she has a close friend over there with whom she was chatting to on the mobile phone at the time of the explosions. He was on a London bus at the time and she heard a loud noise and his phone went dead. She called me to say she feared the worst for him and was very distressed. About an hour and a half into our conversation she received a text message from him to say he is ok. Thank you Lord was all we could both say.

·
Registered
1,040 Posts
my best friends father is in London on vaca right now. She just heard from him about half an hour ago. He is fine but was out and about this morning when it happened.

He has been a US citizen for 30 years but he was born and raised in Iran and she is very worried about him being harrassed, questioned or having a hard time leaving to come back to the US. So any good thoughts or prayers you have extra would be appriciated for this wonderful family.

thanks

·
Registered
3,261 Posts
Originally posted by HollyHobbie@Jul 7 2005, 01:34 PM
my best friends father is in London on vaca right now. She just heard from him about half an hour ago. He is fine but was out and about this morning when it happened.

He has been a US citizen for 30 years but he was born and raised in Iran and she is very worried about him being harrassed, questioned or having a hard time leaving to come back to the US. So any good thoughts or prayers you have extra would be appriciated for this wonderful family.

thanks
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=79027
[/QUOTE]
Oh, thats horrible...I will send my prayers out to him also

·
Registered
4,035 Posts
It's so scary to read about these events...I guess I'm in denial about the problems in this world. My thoughts are with those affected by this

·
Registered
7,621 Posts
I’m very saddened over the recent terrorism. My heart goes out to the people this despicable act has affected. Why any person of ANY organization would want to hurt and/or kill another is beyond me. It’s really upsetting to know that I’m rasing children in such a dangerous world. My thoughts are with those who have been injured and those whose lives have been taken.

-c

·
Registered
2,801 Posts
Wasn't msmagnolia's daughter leaving this morning for London? My thoughts and prayers are with everyone.

Ruby's mom Martha

·
Registered
7,486 Posts
Thanks for remembering that Megan was heading to London yesterday. We were awakened at our hotel at 6:30 by her boyfriend with the news. It was pretty tense but the university did speak with the program director who is in London. They decided to have the kids come so they all left on time, as scheduled. There were lots of nervous looking parents at the airport. They are staying in central london near the London Eye, right across the Thames from the Tower of London. At least they can walk lots of places. I've been in touch with her since she arrived in London. She says that the blasts are all that people are talking about. Her program is about British Journalism so this should be an interesting time to be there. I sort of feel that London may actually be safer after this. At least Megan's been to London before (last summer) and knows her way around. I'll still be worried the entire month!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts